Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Anime Convention in Boston
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
Hey Morg it's 1:20 am Sunday night/Monday morning.
Just let you guys know if you didn't buy a ticket hold up Schultz isn't going but bought three tickets (I think) I will buy them off him and he bought his early...

Dang Dark why you up so late don't you have to work tomarrow
I already bought mine but it's taking forever to get here. It's been at least 2 weeks and still not here. I won't go to bed til at least 4 ANY TIME of the week!
Damn Cat... With my new job I have to get some sleep or else I'm sucking powder because I feel asleep refilling a fire bottle... Anyhow any word on weither you will be Cosplaying or not...?
Still considering the CosPlay. I've put some more thought on the Akira Clown idea. And I usually run on 4 hours sleep all day every day.
Yea I can due that for about 2 weeks then I do a power nap that is closer to a coma than a nap.. :wink:
I get a power nap once in awhile too but I've been like this for at least 5 years now! :roll:
hey bro have to run chat to ya later...
See ya!
Quote:Originally posted by "DARK OSAMU"

I already bought mine but it's taking forever to get here. It's been at least 2 weeks and still not here. I won't go to bed til at least 4 ANY TIME of the week!

what time do you wake up? you insomniac. :mrgreen:
I was wondering, Is anyone going to attend the Otakon in Baltimore later this year, or all you guys just gonna go to the one in Boston?
I would like to just go to the one in boston if I could get a ride, damn it sucks not having a drivers license.
between 10 and 11 am and I know I said I go to bed at 4am but I'll lay there for a WHILE before getting to sleep. Being an insomniac is not easy!
Isn't that a reeeeealy long drive from Cali? At least I thought that's where you're at.
well at least you get to sleep in, I have to get up at 6;30 every morning so I have to go to bed reletivley early. :mrgreen:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22