Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Anime Convention in Boston
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
I need to see if my Dad is cool with it, but I'm sure it will be no problem!
No problem with the suggestion. Thanks, I'll finalize what I want and then send it to you. Then I can paypal the needed cash. :mrgreen:
You could always stay with me when you get here. Driving all that way after flying could prove to be a pain. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Jet Lag never hurt anyone........oh wait it did. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Sweet Dark, and if your parents give you crap I have Kakoi, so if in like flint... Oh and Steve no problem just a litle syggestion if you have pics, or links to a site that shows what your asking for it will help. I don't want to send you a pink sandle when you wanted a blue one...
Cool. I'm still trying to compile exactly what I want/need. Don't want to exceed the $40 or so. :mrgreen:
I can't wait! This convention is happening so soon! It will be great. I need to make my shirts before then. Confusedweatdrop:
I haven't bought a ticket, yet. I'm still wondering if I'm really going to go or not. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Confusedweatdrop:
You have to go. Big Grin I haven't bought my way in yet either. Sad I'll do it soon. Big Grin
My dad mentioned it to me when he came home from work today. He said that he might end up going with me because my brother most likley can't. :mrgreen:
That's cool. I will sneak many snacks in if there is no concession stands near by. I am always hungry! I am more worried a bout spending my money on food rather than anything else. I'm like Heffer from Rockos Modern Life...A "Gloo-tan"! :roll:
I JUST REGISTERED!!!! This is GREAT!!! I will get a post card in the mail and everything!!! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
I will register on Monday or Tuesday. I have to put some money in the bank account. Confusedweatdrop:
mmmmmmmm "Gloo-tan" :mrgreen:
Yes it looks like we are going to have a blast... I'm going to regester this weekend. Sorry for not posting in a while but I have a new job in the fire dept and it is taking all my free time...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22