Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Anime Convention in Boston
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
That's what that weird smell is in your room! :o
Nah, he just hasn't figured out that you HAVE to refrigerate mayonaise. :mrgreen:
Oh I see! Well then my suspicions of hidden bodies are no more.
Well besides the dead hooker. :mrgreen:
Now look, what I do with dead people and rotten mayonaise is my problem. Confusedweatdrop:
So Morg, what shall we do your first day in Hel....I mean NC?
well besides sleep, I will get a bite to eat at arbys and then I'll see what the arcade has to offer from there it's your town you show me...
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
You just said 90% of what there is to do so I will try my best! :mrgreen:
Hey no rush we have time and if all else fails we can just prepair the car with a tv video games, dvd player and some anime that way the next moring we are read to go
EXACTLY!!!!
I'm going to try and pick up to 6" LCD screens in Indy before coming down that way it's just me and my Pansonic Gamecube you will supply the anime and snacks do we have a deal
Sho' Nuff!!! :wink:
I'll bring FLCL, Berserk, Tekkaman Blade, and Riding Bean...and I can't leave without snacks. I'm not 240lbs for nothin'! What kind of vehicle are we gonna be in?
I'm hoping to get an SUV but it's price is about 100 bucks more
but we will see, I guess I'm going to be the little guy with Kakoi, Suzken, & you
I way only 173 at 6 ft....man I'm small
I'm 6'3" tall. I'm not fat though...Just Big! Is Suzaku goin' with us? That'd be JAWSOME!!! Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22