What Systems do you have ?
I know i have went through alot of ps / ps2 hardware.. but never worn out any of my nintendo stuff.. Through only thing that i ever had to do was with my nintendo do the trick to get cartirges to load all the time.. Barely push it in till it slides down and then shift it to the left.. worked every time..
2 playstation 2
1 playstation 1
1 genesis
1 Super NES
1 Sega master

Still got Phantasy Star 1,2 and 4, Phantasy Star 2 is probably the hardest game I finished in my entire life.

Maybe I'll buy a PS3 in the future, ho well, what I want, I get

Currently watching Scrapped Princess HK
[Image: bl453.png]
Get Ready because here comes my list of systems.

Atari
Coleco Vision
Nintendo Entertanment System
Sega Genesis
Super Nintendo
Nintendo 64
Dreamcast
Playstation
Gamecube
Playstation 2
Gameboy
Gameboy Advance
Gameboy Color
PC

Yes these all work including the Cube because I got a new one. Anyway. How is that for a list? Do I qulify as a bonafide gamer? Anyway sorry for the long post but I am on a quest to colect every gaming system except for X-Box. I HATE X-BOX!!!. Sorry. Yes it is oe of my many quests. That almost makes me wonder if my life would make a good RPG. Ah well, later.
[Image: ryo5il.jpg]
Ryo of Inferno...Taooo Jiiiinnn
Ryo of Inferno Wrote:Get Ready because here comes my list of systems.

Atari
Coleco Vision
Nintendo Entertanment System
Sega Genesis
Super Nintendo
Nintendo 64
Dreamcast
Playstation
Gamecube
Playstation 2
Gameboy
Gameboy Advance
Gameboy Color
PC

Yes these all work including the Cube because I got a new one. Anyway. How is that for a list? Do I qulify as a bonafide gamer? Anyway sorry for the long post but I am on a quest to colect every gaming system except for X-Box. I HATE X-BOX!!!. Sorry. Yes it is oe of my many quests. That almost makes me wonder if my life would make a good RPG. Ah well, later.

Nice colelction, but if you're looking to collect every system you're uh, greatly lacking...
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
Yeah there is quite a bit missing heres a list and this is not even everything your missing:

sega master system
odyssey
gameboy pocket
game and watch
sega cd
32x
game gear
nomad
Don't forget the Intellivision and the Jaguar. Anywya I think its a great start though don't you think? I forgot to mention that I have the 32bi tfor Sega as well as the 16. Do you gs think I'm nuts for trying to collect every system?
Ryo of Inferno Wrote:Don't forget the Intellivision and the Jaguar. Anywya I think its a great start though don't you think? I forgot to mention that I have the 32bi tfor Sega as well as the 16. Do you gs think I'm nuts for trying to collect every system?
No, one of my old teacher's brother has 50+ systems;
everything from atari to 3DO, to Xbox..
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
Dang. I wish I had a collection like that. If I could I would like to open a store that people pay to get in and then could play any system for any number of hours they wanted. Its Probably an unrealistic dream though. Almost everyone goes for graphics first now. Sad Sad
Hi, I currently own:

Gameboy color
Gameboy advance
Sega genesis
Super nintendo
Amiga 500
Amiga CD32
Sega saturn
Playstation 1
Playstation 2
Sega dreamcast
Nintendo 64
PC (older 500Mhz on win98 and MSdos for old adventure games)
PC (newer xp2600 for things like HL2)
Dual 867 mhz Power mac (don't play a lot on it mostly for video editing)

Porkepik
I have a NES, Genesis 1st gen and the 3rd gen, Dremcast, PS1, PS2, Gameboy adv & color and a N64. I have a shit load of NES games though and I bought most of them when the NES was around. I got rid of my SNES for a dreamcast, what a fool I was. lol
I own

intellivision- 12 games
Snes- 5 games
Sega genesis- 19 games
PS2- 6 games
Gamecube- 5 games
xbox- 3 games
sega saturn- 2 games
gameboy advance- 3 games
gameboy color- 2 games
psp- 2 games
yeah i think the snes is the best system out right now tho the ps1 had amazing games too
Cyrus
Ryo of Inferno Wrote:If I could I would like to open a store that people pay to get in and then could play any system for any number of hours they wanted.
You know, I think they call those things...arcades :p .
[Image: 4c1.jpg]
^^Made by Blight

"If teachers were paid more, we'd be able to afford better drugs." -Eikichi Onizuka
onizuka17711 Wrote:You know, I think they call those things...arcades :p .

Of course Ryo doesn?t know there?s nothing ?Hammer? related in Arcades so why would he know.Rolleyes
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
Nah this wouln't be some arcade. Arcades are thse that have those joystic games and whatnot. I am thinking of opening up a store wher everyone could play any game from N64, Gamecube, Intellivision. ANy system that they wanted to play and any game they wanted to play for it. That is my dream. Sadly it will probably never become a reality. If it did that would be great. I guess Iwill onl be a dreamer though Sad .

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  the new systems Cyrus 72 25,592 07-05-2005, 01:19 PM
Last Post: Schultz
  Classic Games and Systems Ryo of Inferno 22 7,962 11-09-2004, 11:39 AM
Last Post: Kroova
  Upcoming Systems SirChico 11 6,085 03-26-2004, 11:28 AM
Last Post: ZODDGUTS
  What is your favorite Video Game System and Games for that system pugmagician 11 7,703 09-23-2003, 12:31 PM
Last Post: pugmagician
  Your Crappiest game system Kroova 18 8,665 05-22-2003, 04:54 AM
Last Post: morgorath
  Favorite System Steve_the_Talking_Pie 25 14,337 05-12-2003, 06:15 AM
Last Post: morgorath