the new systems
Schultz Wrote:Well i think Halo sucks, Halo 2 Sucks, Half life sucks, Half life 2 sucks. Quake N all suck.. Why? Because IMHO i hate FPS games and i don't care what the next garbarge they come out with i will still think they all suck and are shitty games.. Like alot of people will say the same if they don't like RPG games at all.
I can agree with the Half-Life sucking thing, but I actually enjoyed playing Quake 3, especially with all the mods like Bid For Power & the gundam one which I'm still waiting to be released Big Grin.
I've also been known to play a little Red Fraction 2 & Tribes. I've been told to pick up Kill Zone 2 whenever possible & I'm considering it. Sometimes I'm in the mood for a decent shooter (normally just for multiplayer, but the only person I can play against is my dad & he's a sore loser; Quake3: I killed him thrice, he killed me once, so then I started to actually play seriously & killed him 7 more times with out taking much of a scratch from him.)
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
I will at least give a game a try but I wont say something sucks without playing it, I rent tons o games, and buy maybe 2 or 3 a month. I play every type of game but I find that sports games get a little boring to me, but games like halo great music, graphics, tons of fun and multiplayer, man nowadays I sometimes wont buy a game if it doesnt have multiplayer even If I like the game, like online with most games if you can why not.
Games like mercenaries would have been ten times better if there was a multiplayer or online.
I don't really care for Half-Life 2 but I can tell that it is a well developed game even though it really isn't my type of game. Halo 2 was disappointing since the first one was so good, but it was still a great game. To say that these games suck is just wrong, even if first person shooters don't really appeal to you.
Yea but IMHO the resources used to make those games could be put to better use.. but thats me being selfish.. but i don't care.. ;o) because its my opinion.
Schultz Wrote:Yea but IMHO the resources used to make those games could be put to better use.. but thats me being selfish.. but i don't care.. ;o) because its my opinion.

Not a graphics fan? I know I'm not. Sure, I like a game to look good, but if you can take gameplay to the next level instead of making the game shinier, I'm all for that. Or did you mean something else lol?
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe
Blight Wrote:Not a graphics fan? I know I'm not. Sure, I like a game to look good, but if you can take gameplay to the next level instead of making the game shinier, I'm all for that. Or did you mean something else lol?
I hate to admit but i remember being ohhhed and awed by the graphics with Super mario World on SNES. compared to Super Mario Bros on NES.. i still remember that feeling opening it up and playing it the first time.. And now i don't think i will ever have that same feeling.. Because as they get more flashy they lose just the simple fun of playing them. Still to this day i can load up Super Mario World and play all day long. It still entertains me even though i had unlocked all the worlds.. done all the star places etc.. But its just fun still.. Now adays play a game once beat it and put it on the shelf.. no replay at all..

Thats why i am truely looking forward to the Revolution.. i can't wait to play it on a console on tv.. I hate playing it with emu's on computers as they just don't play the same..
I can still play super mario 3 for half a day and have fun. =P
I recently heard a report that Nintendo was looking for ways to enhance the graphics of the classic games. I just hope if the graphics are better they keep the rest of the game the same. I would hate to see them mess up great games like Chrono Trigger and Final Fantasy VI.
They have already done that once before with teh Mario pack with SNES taht had all the originals Marios with updated graphics.. and it looked awesome.. and played the exact same.. so i am sure nintendo knows what they are doing in taht aspect.. Also look at all the remakes on GBA that they have done.. ;o)
I don't remember mario all-stars updating the graphics. Now I wish I had an nes so I could compare lol.
Lol well compare the roms if you have them.. you will most definatly see the change in graphics.. more polished and stuff is "Round" ;o)
Schultz Wrote:Lol well compare the roms if you have them.. you will most definatly see the change in graphics.. more polished and stuff is "Round" ;o)

I remember that too. I only had an NES at the time and it made me really envious of my cousin and her SNES...along with Donkey Kong Country.
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe
I was lucky when i got my SNES it came with the special for the All-stars so i had it all.. Super Mario World and All-stars.. i was a happy kid for a long time..