What Systems do you have ?
PS2
GameCube
XBox

But, heh....only played on them not more than 5 times. Had them since early last year?
Quote:Originally posted by Japschin
PS2
GameCube
XBox

But, heh....only played on them not more than 5 times. Had them since early last year?

Why did you buy them? I can understand if you just had one machine, but with all three there must be some games you're interested in? Just curious. Smile
Playing: Final Fantasy X-2, Silent Hill and MGS (PSX).
Watching:

My Anime Collection
Hehe...I was playing need for speed 2, final fantasy when I bought PS2.
As for gamecube and Xbox, they were given to me by my boss and a friend for birthday present.
Hehehe....only used those 2 once or twice and they are back in the box.
As for PS2, I completed Need For Speed 2 but not Final Fantasy. Hahahahahahaahah once I can't get pass a stage and dunno how to, I just left it there. Big Grin :p
Atari 2600
Super Nintendo
Playstation
Playstation2
Gamecube
Nintendo 64
My favorite has to be the Atari just something about the loud noises it makes and the way the system breaks up it just brings tears to your eyes.
Ah my first post.

I own:
Nintendo 8-bit
Super Nintendo
Nintendo 64
Game Cube
Game Boy Pocket
Game Boy SP
Playstation 2

I owned then sold:
Dreamcast (I miss Jet Grind RadioSad )
Let's see:

NES
SNES
Gameboy Color
N64
Gamecube
PC

I don't play many games, so all are accumulating immense dust, with the exception of my laptop :p . I used to play a fair ammount of games, though. Now I average maybe 1-2 hours a month Big Grin .
[Image: 4c1.jpg]
^^Made by Blight

"If teachers were paid more, we'd be able to afford better drugs." -Eikichi Onizuka
why the heck does everyone have like 10 or more systems.....

i mean come on i got a ps2 pc atari nes snes and sega genesis oh and game gear with one game but thats between me and my sister i mean 3 of those arent even mine wtf.....
Cyrus
I've got:

NES
SNES (One normal one and one awesomely modded one that can play games from all regions and at 60Hz!)
Mega Drive but I think it's broke and SNES is better
Gameboy Advance
PSP
XBOX (I've got two in my house used as media centers)
Dreamcast (You can't even get £5 for them so I may aswell keep it. Plus Jet Set Radio is AWESOME!)

That's about it. Used to have a PS2 but sold it. NES/SNES are probably my fav but I normally play the roms on my xbox so I don't bust my babys!
the ususal:

slim ps2
xbox
gamecube
midnight blue psone
japanese dreamcast
gba sp
I have:

GBA

Nintendo DS

PS2

Sega Genesis

PC

and my newly attained Atari 2600.

I also owned at one time:

Gamecube (brokedown)

Gamegear (sold it)

Playstation (sold it since I had PS2)

Gameboy and Game boy Color and Game Boy Pocket (sold them at one time or another)

Nintendo 64 (sold to help with Gamecube funds, I think)

Sega Dreamcast (sold it)

I think thats it! Sorry for the long post!
There can be tears of sadness, and there can be tears of joy, but they are far from the same.

King Of Bandits Jing

My DVD trade list:
http://www.import-anime.com/forums/showt...php?t=4518
Gamecube
Gameboy Advance SP
Dreamcast
PSOne
Playstation 2
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
Wow!! Who resurrerected this thread...good lord.
"MADE IN HEAVEN, FORGED IN HELL"
gubi-gubi Wrote:so I don't bust my babys!

That's impossible. Nintendo stuff is unbreakable, especially the early stuff.

I have ps2, gamecube, GBA and a N64. But also a shitload of nes and snes roms for ps2 which I often still play. Can't beat that feeling you get when loading up super mario world, it reminds me of the first time I saw that game every time I load it. Makes me feel like a child again.
The early Nintendo stuff is unbreakable? What kind of hooey is that?
I went through stacks of old NES machines before my SNES came along and made me a happy boy. The old controllers would wear out and the cartridges wouldn't sit properly and I even had a power supply crap out on me.
I still have my SNES and a stack of carts that get played from time to time but my NES went in the dumpster many years ago and I don't miss it at all.
Gullible isn't in the dictionary.
Well, that must be north american crap then :p

I gave it a hell of a beating when I had it and it survived it all. Same with my friends. I don't know anyone who had a NES break down on them. I used to have holes in my bedroom wall because I smashed the controller into itl so hard. Hardly a scratch on the controller.

SNES is indestructable. I can't imagine anyone arguing about that. It was console perfecton with its shape, durability and controllers.

Come to think of it I also have one of those grey gameboys in the attic. I'm sure its also functioning. Can't break those too.

Gamecube and its controllers look sturdy too. Nintendo makes good quality stuff in my perception. Way better than some of the sony crap (ps2 and psp) although their controllers are also pretty good.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  the new systems Cyrus 72 25,604 07-05-2005, 01:19 PM
Last Post: Schultz
  Classic Games and Systems Ryo of Inferno 22 7,963 11-09-2004, 11:39 AM
Last Post: Kroova
  Upcoming Systems SirChico 11 6,086 03-26-2004, 11:28 AM
Last Post: ZODDGUTS
  What is your favorite Video Game System and Games for that system pugmagician 11 7,704 09-23-2003, 12:31 PM
Last Post: pugmagician
  Your Crappiest game system Kroova 18 8,666 05-22-2003, 04:54 AM
Last Post: morgorath
  Favorite System Steve_the_Talking_Pie 25 14,341 05-12-2003, 06:15 AM
Last Post: morgorath