Classic Games and Systems
Hmm,Atari I dont remember it quite well but I do know we used to own one a long time ago.I think it was the system there was duck hunt and pack man on. But I still have a Nentento in my opinion one of the best systems.I also very much liked sega genesis which unfortunetly broke.
[Image: Here.png]
Illiusions are everywhere.............. :eek:
----------------------------------------------------
~Mr.Days~

Mr.Morning has a grudge going.Mr.Day always seems to fly away.Mr.Night kisses goodnight.but Mr.Dream always makes you scream..but though that is the way of your day.Mr.Days is always guideing your ways.
Always guideing your Days always guideing your ways.I'll be with you my Mr.Day.
~Marie~
Even though I?ve got emulators, I still have my NES hooked up, though it nearly takes an act of god to get some of the carts to work. The system is almost like a part of me with as many hours and sacrificed homework that went in to it. Contra, Zelda, and the TMNT games are some of my all time favorite memories holders. I?m actually looking to buy one of those rare top loading NESes they released after the SNES came out. Haven?t been able to track down one even at sites that specialize in retro gaming.
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe
Yeah... I've still got my SNES hooked up too... just played Uniracers on it last week.

Is anyone interested in buying my Sega CD? It's one of the front loading models rather than the flimsy top loaders... I'd be selling it with the 8 or 10 games I have for it as well.
Gullible isn't in the dictionary.
Zagatto Wrote:Yeah... I've still got my SNES hooked up too... just played Uniracers on it last week.

Is anyone interested in buying my Sega CD? It's one of the front loading models rather than the flimsy top loaders... I'd be selling it with the 8 or 10 games I have for it as well.

I would as I am a major systems collector, but I'm kind of broke right now. Shouln't have

spent all that money on anime. Oh well.
[Image: ryo5il.jpg]
Ryo of Inferno...Taooo Jiiiinnn
Sweet_Marie Wrote:Hmm,Atari I dont remember it quite well but I do know we used to own one a long time ago.I think it was the system there was duck hunt and pack man on. But I still have a Nentento in my opinion one of the best systems.I also very much liked sega genesis which unfortunetly broke.

Nah Duck Hunt was Nintendo... Pac Man and Space Invaders were Atari if I am not mistaken...
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
Puppet Master Wrote:Nah Duck Hunt was Nintendo... Pac Man and Space Invaders were Atari if I am not mistaken...

Don't forget Joust. Tight game.
[Image: ryo5il.jpg]
Ryo of Inferno...Taooo Jiiiinnn
Puppet Master Wrote:Nah Duck Hunt was Nintendo... Pac Man and Space Invaders were Atari if I am not mistaken...

Yeah! now I remember we had the space game as well....and its very hard to remember what games were for what system.I live in a large family so we went through alot of different games and systems through the years. Rolleyes
[Image: Here.png]
Illiusions are everywhere.............. :eek:
----------------------------------------------------
~Mr.Days~

Mr.Morning has a grudge going.Mr.Day always seems to fly away.Mr.Night kisses goodnight.but Mr.Dream always makes you scream..but though that is the way of your day.Mr.Days is always guideing your ways.
Always guideing your Days always guideing your ways.I'll be with you my Mr.Day.
~Marie~
My favorite system so far has got to be the atari 2600 and my favorite game of all time is PONG.