Your Crappiest game system
I actually owned a Jaguar for the Alien vs Predator game... only reason i bought it played it and then sold it.

I bought the 3DO at the time it came out... 499CAD was it.... played it for a few weeks then took it back... not because it sucks mind you (it was pretty cool IMHO at the time) I just took it back and bought a 486DX2-66MHZ PC!!! my first one!! ... it was a Packard Bell! 2200CAD or so total price hehe... I remember getting 4megs of extra ram (for a total of 8!) for measly 400CAD!!!!

boy do those days make me feel sick hehe
Quote:Originally posted by "kakomu"

Vicious - Gameboy Advance came out like 8 or 9 years after Game Gear failed.

I meant to see GameBoy. I guess my mind was just on the newer stuff.
Quote:Originally posted by "JunkieJoe"

I actually owned a Jaguar for the Alien vs Predator game... only reason i bought it played it and then sold it.

I remember I rented the Jaguar so I could play Alien vs Predator. I almost beat that game. I made it to the Alien Queen with the predator and was really beating the crap out of her and then a face hugger jumped on predators face and I couldn't see and well, you know the rest...*remembers throwing the controller and shouting* :x
Oh yes I remeber those days as well... Hey I think there maybe a new flop look at that
N-Gage looks pretty crapy and Gabe over at Penny-Arcade (who went to E3) said it was like they took the a bad cellphone and a worst game system and stuck it together...

http://www.gamespot.com/all/news/news_6028393.html
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!