Pictures of yourself???
Lol. And it can help you get in good with the ladies.Cool

Yes I died and came back to life. I will be dead for another week though.
Hot Damn, that was cool!

I've been following this thread for a little while, most amusing. Here is an updated picture of me from LSI's wedding. It's kind of akward. I'm sitting down eating cake and talking to the bride, LSI.
I'm reminded of when someone posted that posting actual pictures spoils what other IA members think of you. We mostly go off of an avatar, and honestly, who looks like their avatar? Just to spoil what you all think I look like...once again.Wink Cool

Attached Files
.bmp   Ka-ta.bmp (Size: 135.36 KB / Downloads: 18)
"MADE IN HEAVEN, FORGED IN HELL"
Ka-Talliya I like the hair.
did you have a role in the wedding?

BTW: an updated pic of me... not that iv changed much. although the hair has gotten to be crazy long, not that you can see it in the pic. (way to dark :S)
[Image: kogepansigcopy.jpg]
I am afraid to post anymore pics of myself....Lol. I am funny lookin'...with makeup anyhow :eek: .
Hot Damn, that was cool!

vegeta76 Wrote:Ka-Talliya I like the hair.
did you have a role in the wedding?

BTW: an updated pic of me... not that iv changed much. although the hair has gotten to be crazy long, not that you can see it in the pic. (way to dark :S)
Yeah, I was the stress absorber...the Maid of Honor. Or Matron of Honor, 'cause I'm married. I hate that term, Matron. Makes me feel old!!!!!!
"MADE IN HEAVEN, FORGED IN HELL"
Ka-Talliya Wrote:I'm reminded of when someone posted that posting actual pictures spoils what other IA members think of you. We mostly go off of an avatar, and honestly, who looks like their avatar? Just to spoil what you all think I look like...once again.Wink Cool
That would be me that posted that :p .

Meh, you posted your pic right around the time I showed up, so my image of you never got ruined. As for the rest of you Big Grin ...
[Image: 4c1.jpg]
^^Made by Blight

"If teachers were paid more, we'd be able to afford better drugs." -Eikichi Onizuka
Someone shot these pictures of me fighting the other week.
The one with my helm off is when I was fighting against kids who were lined up as far at the eye could see.
The other one is me in full kit beating up another fighter (whom I've knocked to his knees... I'm such a brute).

Attached Files
.jpg   Joe plays with kids.jpg (Size: 78.69 KB / Downloads: 28)
.jpg   Joe Fights.jpg (Size: 150.1 KB / Downloads: 24)
Gullible isn't in the dictionary.
Zagatto Wrote:Someone shot these pictures of me fighting the other week.
The one with my helm off is when I was fighting against kids who were lined up as far at the eye could see.
The other one is me in full kit beating up another fighter (whom I've knocked to his knees... I'm such a brute).
Hey, that looks like a lot of fun. Getting to hit kids with large swords, you're so lucky :p ...
^^Made by Blight

"If teachers were paid more, we'd be able to afford better drugs." -Eikichi Onizuka
i was at a renaissance fair last week. first time going to one and i thought it was pretty cool. NEAT!!! Big Grin
i wanted to wear a costume and start talking with an accent.
[Image: ffc.jpg]
Onizuka- beating children with swords is more fun than you know

Gemini- I wish I could go to the Renaissance fair. lol. I love dressing up for things like that!
Hot Damn, that was cool!

Batik Wrote:Onizuka- beating children with swords is more fun than you know.
Heh, I'm telling you, one of these days I'm just going to snap and kill a bunch of freshmen...Then I'll know Big Grin ...Despite the fact that I myself was a freshmen last year, I find the incoming batch to be rather...obnoxious :p ...
^^Made by Blight

onizuka17711 Wrote:Heh, I'm telling you, one of these days I'm just going to snap and kill a bunch of freshmen...Then I'll know Big Grin ...Despite the fact that I myself was a freshmen last year, I find the incoming batch to be rather...obnoxious :p ...
Yeah, what's sad is half the people me & my friends were obnoxious with in 9th grade didn't grow out of it -_-; what's worse is that since their style of adolences has been played out they started doing the our old routine -_-
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
I know what you mean. But this year's incomming Freshman are terrible. They are the dumbest children...I am serious! They are going to set the record for the highest failure rate...if they live long enough.
Hot Damn, that was cool!

the kids at my school get SHORTER AND SHORTER EVERY YEAR!!!
I swear to god, this year the grade niners were a bunch of midgets Big Grin
[Image: kogepansigcopy.jpg]
LOL, it was the different at my highschool. Every year they got taller and all the girls got hotter.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Need help locating game pictures Cidien 13 6,082 01-20-2006, 05:33 AM
Last Post: Cyrus
  Pictures of our cities Andromeda18_ 38 12,149 04-08-2005, 08:40 AM
Last Post: Blight
  Pictures of ourselves Ryoku Slayer 891 271,613 02-27-2005, 10:31 PM
Last Post: Ka-Talliya
  Posting Pictures Question ? Last Exile 9 5,027 08-30-2004, 10:36 AM
Last Post: Schultz
  Pictures of our action figures Andromeda18_ 56 25,642 07-29-2004, 04:07 AM
Last Post: Andromeda18_
  does s-video really make the picture better when watching dvd's? casshan83 17 7,722 05-18-2004, 02:15 PM
Last Post: rav96
  Anime Pictures, pictures of what i look like. Schultz 18 11,077 06-30-2003, 09:36 PM
Last Post: Steve_the_Talking_Pie