Pictures of yourself???
gohan32 Wrote:I seriously never pay attention to music since i just listen to stuff on my computer that only grows every once and a while. (most recently every outkast album & before that every pillows album) To stick to the topic slightly another pic:
[Image: fuckresizing.jpg.xs.jpg]

me in the brown shirt^
If you burnt me copies of all of your The Pillows CD's (or better yet gave/traded me the originals :p ), I would post a pic of myself Wink ...
[Image: 4c1.jpg]
^^Made by Blight

"If teachers were paid more, we'd be able to afford better drugs." -Eikichi Onizuka
Gemini Wrote:[Image: 2f2.jpg]

its a new picture of me... yay!!!!
Pretty as always, I see :p .
^^Made by Blight

"If teachers were paid more, we'd be able to afford better drugs." -Eikichi Onizuka
Here are some of me at my sister's wedding..

[Image: 10029173fb.jpg]

I am the one standing infront of the flower girl...

[Image: 10029205aj.jpg]

I am the pinkish blob catching the flowers..I always wanted to catch one...and now I did..^_^

[Image: 100b306219dq.jpg]
kristym22 Wrote:I am the pinkish blob catching the flowers..I always wanted to catch one...and now I did..^_^
So, when are you getting married? Big Grin
beboprules Wrote:So, when are you getting married? Big Grin

not sure???? still looking ^_^
Gemini Wrote:[Image: 2f2.jpg]

its a new picture of me... yay!!!!
funny story, i was sitting on the chair and my phone started ringing. i was reaching for the phone and fell off the chair and land sideways. bhawahahahaha. got back on the chair and that was taken. couldn't stop laughing the rest of the night because everyone else wouldn't stop.

Why are your pictures always so tiny?!:confused:
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
Andromeda18_ Wrote:Why are your pictures always so tiny?!:confused:
tiny? how big do u want it?
[Image: ffc.jpg]
Gemini Wrote:tiny? how big do u want it?

Well, while you are still incredible looking, Andromeda does have a point. Make your pictures about 600x800, that way we can see you better.

I plan on posting after the Alkaline show this Sunday.
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe
Blight Wrote:Well, while you are still incredible looking, Andromeda does have a point. Make your pictures about 600x800, that way we can see you better.

I plan on posting after the Alkaline show this Sunday.
Sounds like someone has a stalker fetish & wants to make wallpaperBig Grin

Yeah I passed up going to see the Trio when they came near 'cause the only one going was my ex & I didn't want to go with her -_-; now I wish I had've.
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
Batz Kage Wrote:Sounds like someone has a stalker fetish & wants to make wallpaperBig Grin
Haha, like thats ever gonna get her to post again Big Grin
Besides, the small thing is just because of the default webcam size, isnt it?
./"Hey you, you only love me when i'm down. F*ck me, play yourself we'll mess around. On you, gazebo life you got me down. My pool, swim in this place and you'll drown. ~The Trews - "Antigonish Song"
[Image: guts20banner201smaller7jf.jpg]
Made By Blight ^
katherine_jean Wrote:Haha, like thats ever gonna get her to post again Big Grin
Besides, the small thing is just because of the default webcam size, isnt it?
yup, exactly :p
[Image: ffc.jpg]
Batz Kage Wrote:Sounds like someone has a stalker fetish & wants to make wallpaperBig Grin

Well, thanks for the ideaRolleyes , but I really just thought that her beautiful smile needed proper showing. Man she is really cute in that pic.:o
Blight Wrote:Well, thanks for the ideaRolleyes , but I really just thought that her beautiful smile needed proper showing. Man she is really cute in that pic.:o
You are officially The Ladies Man of Import-Anime :p .
^^Made by Blight

onizuka17711 Wrote:You are officially The Ladies Man of Import-Anime :p .
ok, then i assume that I'm the only one who felt his response proved my own?:confused:

Trust me, I just know these things about people:p
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
Batz Kage Wrote:ok, then i assume that I'm the only one who felt his response proved my own?:confused:

Trust me, I just know these things about people:p

Hey, that's not fair. You have no clue what my fetishes are!Big Grin

Besides, I very much enjoy giving compliments to people, especially those who merit them. Being a gentleman is actually cool most of the time.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Need help locating game pictures Cidien 13 6,082 01-20-2006, 05:33 AM
Last Post: Cyrus
  Pictures of our cities Andromeda18_ 38 12,149 04-08-2005, 08:40 AM
Last Post: Blight
  Pictures of ourselves Ryoku Slayer 891 271,608 02-27-2005, 10:31 PM
Last Post: Ka-Talliya
  Posting Pictures Question ? Last Exile 9 5,027 08-30-2004, 10:36 AM
Last Post: Schultz
  Pictures of our action figures Andromeda18_ 56 25,642 07-29-2004, 04:07 AM
Last Post: Andromeda18_
  does s-video really make the picture better when watching dvd's? casshan83 17 7,722 05-18-2004, 02:15 PM
Last Post: rav96
  Anime Pictures, pictures of what i look like. Schultz 18 11,077 06-30-2003, 09:36 PM
Last Post: Steve_the_Talking_Pie