Pictures of yourself???
:eek: Oh god! I am scared to get my ears pierced now...but I will anyway because I like things that scare me....... :p
Hot Damn, that was cool!

Batik Wrote:Onizuka- I am mad at you! You are withholding valuable pictures! *turns away and crosses her arms *Hmph!
You're not missing anything special...
[Image: 4c1.jpg]
^^Made by Blight

"If teachers were paid more, we'd be able to afford better drugs." -Eikichi Onizuka
Batik Wrote::eek: Oh god! I am scared to get my ears pierced now...but I will anyway because I like things that scare me....... :p

My GF is getting an orbital in her cartilage. I wonder where exactly she's going to do it. wouldn't be too noticeable under the flap at the top of the ear...In any case, she is not afraid, but rather excited so um, just trying to be supportive here with a sort of similar story...
Who's the more foolish, the fool or the fool who follows him?
Sorry, I didn?t intend to frighten you. :o But since you like it, it?s all right Wink ; it has possibilities. Cool
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe
Gohan- thanks for the support :p

Blight- don't wory about it lol. Possibilities indeed Wink
Hot Damn, that was cool!

I would never get an ear/ears pierced. Some guys look good with them, others, not. I'm one of theose people Big Grin . I'm just too damn white :p ...
^^Made by Blight

"If teachers were paid more, we'd be able to afford better drugs." -Eikichi Onizuka
onizuka17711 Wrote:I would never get an ear/ears pierced. Some guys look good with them, others, not. I'm one of theose people Big Grin . I'm just too damn white :p ...

Lol, I am whiter than white and they look good on me. Cool You don't know till you see it on you.
Blight Wrote:Lol, I am whiter than white and they look good on me. Cool You don't know till you see it on you.
No, I've seen you. You're one of those guys that can pull it off...Me on the other hand...Though I can't exactly say I want one, anyway :p .
^^Made by Blight

some guys do look hot with their ear or ears pieced.
and also guys with their eye brow pierced is hot too. Big Grin Wink
[Image: ffc.jpg]
er sidenote: I just realised it'd make more sense to explain my irritation & complete cynical mood at the moment.
No fetish is or will ever be weird/disgusting, I now see them all (any unusal turn ons) as equally stupid/retarded.
Gemini Wrote:and also guys with their eye brow pierced is hot too. Big Grin Wink

that's something that really annoys me; a woman can get turned on by a piece of metal that's stuck through the flesh on a mans' head; but god forbid a man want to sleep with a dead woman, that's just disgusting. -_-

I mean come on are furry fetishes any weirder than liking the sight of metal sticking out of flesh? I guess it's just that furries aren't common enough to be acepted.

Does piricings have the same effect when it's a metal bar with a 2' diameter sticking out the man's torso? Of course not, so could someone explain to me on a psychological level why or how an earring is attractive?
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
Batz Kage Wrote:er sidenote: I just realised it'd make more sense to explain my irritation & complete cynical mood at the moment.
No fetish is or will ever be weird/disgusting, I now see them all (any unusal turn ons) as equally stupid/retarded.

that's something that really annoys me; a woman can get turned on by a piece of metal that's stuck through the flesh on a mans' head; but god forbid a man want to sleep with a dead woman, that's just disgusting. -_-

I mean come on are furry fetishes any weirder than liking the sight of metal sticking out of flesh? I guess it's just that furries aren't common enough to be acepted.

Does piricings have the same effect when it's a metal bar with a 2' diameter sticking out the man's torso? Of course not, so could someone explain to me on a psychological level why or how an earring is attractive?

calm down, calm down.... is there suppose to be an answer for everything?
and how do u compare an eye brow piercing to a metal bar sticking out of man's torso?
"i said no.. no.. no.."

i see people eat the wierdest things and i wonder why. so do i compare it with eating shit? (literally)
Gemini Wrote:calm down, calm down.... is there suppose to be an answer for everything?
and how do u compare an eye brow piercing to a metal bar sticking out of man's torso?
"i said no.. no.. no.."

i see people eat the wierdest things and i wonder why. so do i compare it with eating shit? (literally)
sorry if it sounded like I was being rash (or rude); me & a friend of mine were having a heated disscussion about it & when I saw your post it reminded me of it;

I compare an eyebrow piercing to a metal bar through a man, because they're both that a piercing.
And seeing as how I believe there's a deeper more psychological answer to everything I can't help but ask if you've any clue to why. I'd ask my sister, but techically according to her doctor; her love of piercings is a character flaw brought on by a low self-esteem at some point in life; but I'm not satisfyed with that answer.

And, sorry if this as well seems rash, I have a real bad habbit of striking nerves with people, either that or the people I hang out with in town can't take a joke; blast my socail skills -_-
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
Batz Kage Wrote:And seeing as how I believe there's a deeper more psychological answer to everything I can't help but ask if you've any clue to why. I'd ask my sister, but techically according to her doctor; her love of piercings is a character flaw brought on by a low self-esteem at some point in life; but I'm not satisfyed with that answer.

And, sorry if this as well seems rash, I have a real bad habbit of striking nerves with people, either that or the people I hang out with in town can't take a joke; blast my socail skills -_-

about 4 years ago i went on vacation, i had a blast and i wanted to bring back something to remember that time. so me and a few friends went and got our belly pierced.

lets see......
i got a tatoo also... o00o but there's now psychological answer for that one, it was spontaneous.

well thats the answer i can give to u now.... unless i can think of some better ones for u.
o00 and dont worry about it batz.... i still think ur pretty :p
Gemini Wrote:some guys do look hot with their ear or ears pieced.
and also guys with their eye brow pierced is hot too. Big Grin Wink

You are talking about me aren't you. Wink :p I got my eyebrow pierced like a month ago. Big Grin
Blight Wrote:You are talking about me aren't you. Wink :p I got my eyebrow pierced like a month ago. Big Grin

Wink Wink it must be then.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Need help locating game pictures Cidien 13 6,082 01-20-2006, 05:33 AM
Last Post: Cyrus
  Pictures of our cities Andromeda18_ 38 12,149 04-08-2005, 08:40 AM
Last Post: Blight
  Pictures of ourselves Ryoku Slayer 891 271,602 02-27-2005, 10:31 PM
Last Post: Ka-Talliya
  Posting Pictures Question ? Last Exile 9 5,027 08-30-2004, 10:36 AM
Last Post: Schultz
  Pictures of our action figures Andromeda18_ 56 25,642 07-29-2004, 04:07 AM
Last Post: Andromeda18_
  does s-video really make the picture better when watching dvd's? casshan83 17 7,722 05-18-2004, 02:15 PM
Last Post: rav96
  Anime Pictures, pictures of what i look like. Schultz 18 11,077 06-30-2003, 09:36 PM
Last Post: Steve_the_Talking_Pie