Pictures of yourself???
gohan32 Wrote:I'll finally partake in one of these threads, though i wonder if Batz Kage remembers me (the only one to reply to my post^) I haven't been on all that much since graduating from High School last year.
remember your name: check
your SoaD Avatar: check
you: we were sorta; that was a long while back, I think for the majority of the time we were forum members I was having "strange times" & for the most part had my head to far up my own arse to care about anyone other than myself finding a way to feel & pain & then finding a place to bitch about it. So don't be offended by that...

Oh & in your second picture you remind me of Danny from Grease :p
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
Where is that waterfall at??
Well, Batz, you seem/seemed fine by me. I remember you mentioning somethign about being medicated and hoping it helps even things out. We liked the same anime too, and that's about it. Smile

As for where the waterfalls are, it's in Letchworth State Park in Central NY state.

I'm still hoping to hear that my provacation for Onizuka to post his pic worked/helped...
Who's the more foolish, the fool or the fool who follows him?
First Batz and now you? Why do all these guys want to show me their wank?! That's an excellent reason for me to not post my pic :p ...
[Image: 4c1.jpg]
^^Made by Blight

"If teachers were paid more, we'd be able to afford better drugs." -Eikichi Onizuka
katherine_jean Wrote:To bad its the truth, I can't wait to bear your children! Wink
And, its what to be expected from your future wife ^^
Sounds good to me :p ...
[Image: 4c1.jpg]
^^Made by Blight

"If teachers were paid more, we'd be able to afford better drugs." -Eikichi Onizuka
onizuka17711 Wrote:First Batz and now you? Why do all these guys want to show me their wank?! That's an excellent reason for me to not post my pic :p ...
ok, you show us a picture of you, & Ill try to muster up a nude picture of my ex (like those exsist XD)..ahem. Deal?

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

onizuka17711 Wrote:First Batz and now you? Why do all these guys want to show me their wank?! That's an excellent reason for me to not post my pic :p ...

Ok, that's it! I was trying to be funny, but the problem is that the joke can only be appreciated after the aforementioned picture is viewed. So, in short....CLICKY CLICKY one more time
Who's the more foolish, the fool or the fool who follows him?
gohan32 Wrote:Ok, that's it! I was trying to be funny, but the problem is that the joke can only be appreciated after the aforementioned picture is viewed. So, in short....CLICKY CLICKY one more time
lol, yeah I saw that picture earlier after looking at ht first two you posted I wandered about; thought it was funny & you're cute.

in the first two pictures I was moved to ask if you had chest hair, that picture answers the question Tongue

I got a hair cut. <3 So I should post ^^'

The webcam I was on was reeeally blurry. These pics where taken last week maybe?

Lets see if this changes my age-wise apperence any, anyone who cares, how old do I look? ;_; ..I got mistaken for my 21 year old sister on saturday, I guess thats a step up (or down) from my 26 year old pregnant sister who has a year old baby. :eek:

Attached Files
.jpg   Picture 45.jpg (Size: 54.96 KB / Downloads: 27)
.jpg   Picture 44.jpg (Size: 52.11 KB / Downloads: 22)
./"Hey you, you only love me when i'm down. F*ck me, play yourself we'll mess around. On you, gazebo life you got me down. My pool, swim in this place and you'll drown. ~The Trews - "Antigonish Song"
[Image: guts20banner201smaller7jf.jpg]
Made By Blight ^
gohan32 Wrote:Ok, that's it! I was trying to be funny, but the problem is that the joke can only be appreciated after the aforementioned picture is viewed. So, in short....CLICKY CLICKY one more time

hahaha.... that was funny.
[Image: ffc.jpg]
Onizuka- I am mad at you! You are withholding valuable pictures! *turns away and crosses her arms *Hmph!

I am bored again....should I cut my hair? lol. I am bored of this style already....i want to dye it but my hair is screaming "Oh, hell no!" :eek:
I have also made up my mind...I WILL get my ears pierced again lol.. that is a good thing...right? :confused:
Hot Damn, that was cool!

Batik Wrote:I WILL get my ears pierced again lol.. that is a good thing...right? :confused:

Where at? Cartilage, or the normal part? I got both on both ears. When they use the gun, it doesn't really hurt. (Unless the gun sticks and they jerk it off your ear like they did me once :eek: :mad: ) Just keep'em clean.
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe
Eeeeeeeeeeek....I am only getting it pierced on the cartillage. Last time I got my ears pierced the lady kinda missed and pierced one side a bit off center so if I multiple piercings it won't be noticeable XD. Oh yes I am getting both sides done. I hope I don't get my ears torn....

katherine_jean- I love your hair! It is so peeeeeeeeeeeeerty!.
Hot Damn, that was cool!

katherine_jean Wrote:how old do I look?

Smile. You look like, oh, a billion % better when you SMILE Smile. Even that half hearted try in the second pic is better than the first. And you hair is nice looking...bearer of onizuka?s children. :eek:
Batik Wrote:Eeeeeeeeeeek....I am only getting it pierced on the cartillage. Last time I got my ears pierced the lady kinda missed and pierced one side a bit off center so if I multiple piercings it won't be noticeable XD. Oh yes I am getting both sides done. I hope I don't get my ears torn.....

The lady was in a hurry when she did mine, not really paying attention. If she seems fidgety, come back another day lol.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Need help locating game pictures Cidien 13 6,082 01-20-2006, 05:33 AM
Last Post: Cyrus
  Pictures of our cities Andromeda18_ 38 12,145 04-08-2005, 08:40 AM
Last Post: Blight
  Pictures of ourselves Ryoku Slayer 891 271,590 02-27-2005, 10:31 PM
Last Post: Ka-Talliya
  Posting Pictures Question ? Last Exile 9 5,027 08-30-2004, 10:36 AM
Last Post: Schultz
  Pictures of our action figures Andromeda18_ 56 25,642 07-29-2004, 04:07 AM
Last Post: Andromeda18_
  does s-video really make the picture better when watching dvd's? casshan83 17 7,722 05-18-2004, 02:15 PM
Last Post: rav96
  Anime Pictures, pictures of what i look like. Schultz 18 11,077 06-30-2003, 09:36 PM
Last Post: Steve_the_Talking_Pie