Pictures of yourself???
Batik Wrote:Onizuka- I will get you back for that lol.

Nice to see everyone thinks I am cute...that is so weird... :p

You are cute! Plus, you're rather young and still have a girly look (don't mean anything bad by it). In a couple of years when you start looking more like a grown woman you'll be one foxy lady. Wink
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
Andromeda- thanks and Yay! XD
Hot Damn, that was cool!

onizuka17711 Wrote:Besided, I only posted it so that KJ and Vegeta would leave me alone T_T.

So pestering works eh? You should prepare yourself then. Big Grin
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe
Blight Wrote:So pestering works eh? You should prepare yourself then. Big Grin
Guess I shouldn't have said that :p .

Oh well, I doubt you can beat KJ and Vegeta's...talent in pestering, so I suppose I'll live Big Grin .
[Image: 4c1.jpg]
^^Made by Blight

"If teachers were paid more, we'd be able to afford better drugs." -Eikichi Onizuka
I'm throwing things back on topic here:

A pic of me and my GF: CLICKY CLICKY
Who's the more foolish, the fool or the fool who follows him?
Onizuka- Oh, but the real question is how long you will live :p
Hot Damn, that was cool!

gohan32 Wrote:I'm throwing things back on topic here:

A pic of me and my GF: CLICKY CLICKY
Link didn't work for me :S

Onizuka, I'll make you a deal, you show me a picture of you & I won't trick you into seeing a picture of my p****...er I just realised that could be read eitehr way...-_-
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
I'll tell you what; if you guys want to see me that badly, you're more than welcome to donate some anime to me and I'll gladly post my pic :p .
^^Made by Blight

"If teachers were paid more, we'd be able to afford better drugs." -Eikichi Onizuka
onizuka has a picture of himself?
u should post it.
[Image: ffc.jpg]
Gemini Wrote:onizuka has a picture of himself?
u should post it.
...I'd rather not. Why does everyone seem to want to see me so badly, anyway :confused: ?
^^Made by Blight

Don't click here Onizuka, I did warn you.
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
Haha..I think I still have the picture saved on my hotmail account :eek: I save most e-mails I get that are worth anything..so Onizuka, I DO have your pic Big Grin

I would post it..but then I'd have to be sharing all your cuteness with the rest of the board. I don't like sharing :p

Then again..its your call Big Grin
./"Hey you, you only love me when i'm down. F*ck me, play yourself we'll mess around. On you, gazebo life you got me down. My pool, swim in this place and you'll drown. ~The Trews - "Antigonish Song"
[Image: guts20banner201smaller7jf.jpg]
Made By Blight ^
katherine_jean Wrote:Haha..I think I still have the picture saved on my hotmail account :eek: I save most e-mails I get that are worth anything..so Onizuka, I DO have your pic Big Grin

I would post it..but then I'd have to be sharing all your cuteness with the rest of the board. I don't like sharing :p

Then again..its your call Big Grin
@#$@%@^#!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Meh, at least you're greedy :p ...

"I would post it..but then I'd have to be sharing all your cuteness with the rest of the board. " -That had me laughing for like 10 minutes :p .
^^Made by Blight

onizuka17711 Wrote:@#$@%@^#!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Meh, at least you're greedy :p ...

"I would post it..but then I'd have to be sharing all your cuteness with the rest of the board. " -That had me laughing for like 10 minutes :p .
To bad its the truth, I can't wait to bear your children! Wink
And, its what to be expected from your future wife ^^
./"Hey you, you only love me when i'm down. F*ck me, play yourself we'll mess around. On you, gazebo life you got me down. My pool, swim in this place and you'll drown. ~The Trews - "Antigonish Song"
[Image: guts20banner201smaller7jf.jpg]
Made By Blight ^
I'll finally partake in one of these threads, though i wonder if Batz Kage remembers me (the only one to reply to my post^) I haven't been on all that much since graduating from High School last year.
Well, I have some links that should be working now, and i thought it would be better to just repost than to edit my previous post and hve no one see it.

Clicky Clicky 1

clicky clicky 2

There will be a bonus naughty one if Onizuka will post at least half of his pic...:eek:
Who's the more foolish, the fool or the fool who follows him?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Need help locating game pictures Cidien 13 6,082 01-20-2006, 05:33 AM
Last Post: Cyrus
  Pictures of our cities Andromeda18_ 38 12,151 04-08-2005, 08:40 AM
Last Post: Blight
  Pictures of ourselves Ryoku Slayer 891 271,660 02-27-2005, 10:31 PM
Last Post: Ka-Talliya
  Posting Pictures Question ? Last Exile 9 5,027 08-30-2004, 10:36 AM
Last Post: Schultz
  Pictures of our action figures Andromeda18_ 56 25,644 07-29-2004, 04:07 AM
Last Post: Andromeda18_
  does s-video really make the picture better when watching dvd's? casshan83 17 7,722 05-18-2004, 02:15 PM
Last Post: rav96
  Anime Pictures, pictures of what i look like. Schultz 18 11,077 06-30-2003, 09:36 PM
Last Post: Steve_the_Talking_Pie