Pictures of yourself???
Blight Wrote:Yeees! Wait, "pretty?" :confused: ... :p
Would you have preferred Kawaii? :p Big Grin
[Image: tsukiko1.jpg]
Tsukiko Wrote:Would you have preferred Kawaii? :p Big Grin

No I would have preferred manly, or tough or something else a little less feminine than pretty.
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe
Blight Wrote:No I would have preferred manly, or tough or something else a little less feminine than pretty.
I'm very feminine, but I'm not pretty, trust me. I've been called hot when I dress up in my sudo-gothish crap, which is just a white shirt & pin striped shirt, which strangely The people whom work at hot topic gladly welcome, er it's not even goth, but they're probably stupid anyways, I feel cynical, I'm gonna go up-date my blog.
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
Blight Wrote:No I would have preferred manly, or tough or something else a little less feminine than pretty.

'Manly' and 'tough' aren't exactly words most women would consider as compliments, particularly 'tough' which gives an idea of 'brainless brute' more than an idea of 'hot, handsome man'. You should be glad Gemini told you you're pretty, that's a true compliment. Wink
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
Batz Kage Wrote:I'll translate, you're a woman, & he thinks you're pretty Tongue
aw, good enough for me..Big Grin
./"Hey you, you only love me when i'm down. F*ck me, play yourself we'll mess around. On you, gazebo life you got me down. My pool, swim in this place and you'll drown. ~The Trews - "Antigonish Song"
[Image: guts20banner201smaller7jf.jpg]
Made By Blight ^
Andromeda18_ Wrote:'Manly' and 'tough' aren't exactly words most women would consider as compliments, particularly 'tough' which gives an idea of 'brainless brute' more than an idea of 'hot, handsome man'. You should be glad Gemini told you you're pretty, that's a true compliment. Wink
I'll take being called a pretty bitch over a tough arse any day Big Grin

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

Batz Kage Wrote:I'll take being called a pretty bitch over a tough arse any day Big Grin

then thats settled....... u have now became the pretty...... bitch??? whatever makes u happy. Wink
[Image: ffc.jpg]
Gemini Wrote:then thats settled....... u have now became the pretty...... bitch??? whatever makes u happy. Wink

LMFAO!!! that was a good one. Big Grin
Gemini Wrote:then thats settled....... u have now became the pretty...... bitch??? whatever makes u happy. Wink
I feel like running around in a pretty pink dress now, er but sadly, my sister wears men's clothing for the most part so I'm at a small delima in finding clothes to wear.

Batz Kage Wrote:I'll translate, you're a woman, & he thinks you're pretty Tongue
Regardless :p , she's still a cool person...

But as for the rest of you (or most, rather)...
[Image: 4c1.jpg]
^^Made by Blight

"If teachers were paid more, we'd be able to afford better drugs." -Eikichi Onizuka
Batz Kage Wrote:I feel like running around in a pretty pink dress now, er but sadly, my sister wears men's clothing for the most part so I'm at a small delima in finding clothes to wear.
That might just be a bad idea :p ...
^^Made by Blight

"If teachers were paid more, we'd be able to afford better drugs." -Eikichi Onizuka
Andromeda18_ Wrote:'Manly' and 'tough' aren't exactly words most women would consider as compliments, particularly 'tough' which gives an idea of 'brainless brute' more than an idea of 'hot, handsome man'. You should be glad Gemini told you you're pretty, that's a true compliment. Wink

lol, well, yes I know it is nice, and do participate it, its just well not true. I'm about as pretty as I am able to fly. That is kinda why I said call me ?tough? or ?manly?, cause at least I know thoughs are true.

But if it seems ungrateful to dismiss the compliment, I do accept it.
I AM BACK!! wow...I missed a lot....I will try to get some pics up soon...my friend has to send them to me.... I succeeded! I met Jrockl guys!!!!OMG! It was awesome! I got my pic taken with them.....Kisaki was so tall...they were from some band called Phantasmagoria...Bye all!
Hot Damn, that was cool!

good to hear you had fun, although I have to things to say;
A) how come you never sent me a decent picture of Sarah :p
&
B) you never told me her age :confused:
jesus christ that was a shocker, on both accounts actually.

That's right guys, her friend is shockingly enough just as good looking as she is; now ya just gotta sweet talk'em into a two for one deal :p .... oh yeah, and her friend is just turning 14-_-
I keep forgettnig that I talk to a bunch of little young'ns...

Batz Kage Wrote:good to hear you had fun, although I have to things to say;
A) how come you never sent me a decent picture of Sarah :p
&
B) you never told me her age :confused:
jesus christ that was a shocker, on both accounts actually.

That's right guys, her friend is shockingly enough just as good looking as she is; now ya just gotta sweet talk'em into a two for one deal :p .... oh yeah, and her friend is just turning 14-_-
I keep forgettnig that I talk to a bunch of little young'ns...
I always forget that I'm older than Batik :eek: :p ...
^^Made by Blight

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Need help locating game pictures Cidien 13 6,082 01-20-2006, 05:33 AM
Last Post: Cyrus
  Pictures of our cities Andromeda18_ 38 12,149 04-08-2005, 08:40 AM
Last Post: Blight
  Pictures of ourselves Ryoku Slayer 891 271,605 02-27-2005, 10:31 PM
Last Post: Ka-Talliya
  Posting Pictures Question ? Last Exile 9 5,027 08-30-2004, 10:36 AM
Last Post: Schultz
  Pictures of our action figures Andromeda18_ 56 25,642 07-29-2004, 04:07 AM
Last Post: Andromeda18_
  does s-video really make the picture better when watching dvd's? casshan83 17 7,722 05-18-2004, 02:15 PM
Last Post: rav96
  Anime Pictures, pictures of what i look like. Schultz 18 11,077 06-30-2003, 09:36 PM
Last Post: Steve_the_Talking_Pie