Pictures of yourself???
hbk101 Wrote:Errr....right. With a pickup line like that, one cannot possibly fail :confused: :confused:
Five bucks says I know a few girls he could use that line on & get some, although he might not like what that 'some' is.
And that ain't no exageration, there's a lotta redneck-ish whores around my town. That's where one of my sex offers came from, a girl I talk to in one class told me I was smart, that was cool, & said she wanted to take me to one of her parties to get me drunk & laid, if my "package" was big she'd do the job herself. :o
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
Well now, looks like Batz is gettin' some lol. Big Grin

hbk101- What kind of shoes? :p

ManSlayer- get back to us when you that pick up line it. lol. I want to know the details Wink.

Lol. another pic of me MUWAHA (yes i know you people are all tired at looking at my sorry ass face, but here it is again). I am knocking over the camera...while trying to pose....lol

Attached Files
.jpg   Jun08581.JPG (Size: 75.92 KB / Downloads: 41)
Hot Damn, that was cool!

Batik Wrote:Well now, looks like Batz is gettin' some lol. Big Grin

(yes i know you people are all tired at looking at my sorry ass face, but here it is again).

Both of those statements are untrue..sadly as it might be on that first one. The only girls I could score with or even hae a relationship with I either don't get a long with or just don't have a connection with, like with the said girl above; she kept reaching her hand up the leg of my shorts & trying to, you get the picture, but I wasn't turned on at all. She's good looking, skinny as my leg, blond haired, & with a nice face even, but there was no connection so there was no reaction.

As for your pics, keep'em coming; I have small collection of you & Rav Big Grin

also to note: Damn it I wish my computer wasn't f'd up, to see any pictures I have to do that touch up crap to lighten up everything -_- & it ruins the picture of what looks like a realy nice pose...>.> <.< hehehe

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

Batik Wrote:hbk101- What kind of shoes? :p

Though I'm not HBK, I would have to say Chuck Taylor's. Big Grin

Batik Wrote:Lol. another pic of me MUWAHA (yes i know you people are all tired at looking at my sorry ass face, but here it is again). I am knocking over the camera...while trying to pose....lol

Couldn't be further from the truth. Why god, why? Why is she too young!? Wink
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe
Blight Wrote:Couldn't be further from the truth. Why god, why? Why is she too young!? Wink

how old is batik? :confused:
[Image: kogepansigcopy.jpg]
vegeta76 Wrote:how old is batik? :confused:
I almost remember this one, er, like 17..

Dude lmao. 15 going on 16....I can't believe I have to wai ttill the end of the year for my b-day.....I hate December -_____-

Chuck Taylors, eh? Nice choice Wink

I will have more pics comming. The last day of school is tomorrow and I have a nice costume lined up ^_______~.
Hot Damn, that was cool!

end of school tomorrow?
ours isnt until the end of the month Sad
btw: i didnt know you were younger than i am... i always assumed you were 17-18 :S
[Image: kogepansigcopy.jpg]
Batik Wrote:Dude lmao. 15 going on 16....I can't believe I have to wai ttill the end of the year for my b-day.....I hate December -_____-
I knew that at one point, although I figured 16-17.
I remember back when Rav called you 19 on msn I was thinknig that wasn't right, you corrected him, but I couldn't remember with what age.

dude i got mixed up with another mina i know...yeah im lame
and too bad for Blight Wink :p
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
hbk101 Wrote:Just in case you took the advice of others too seriously, that pickup line is about as effective as "Nice shoes, wanna fuck?" :p

I've said this in another thread some time ago and I'll say it again: women (and I mean women) can recognize a pick up line a mile away. The only reason why they go along with it is because they choose to, because they're 'interested/willing to give it a try' so it's not that relevant if they are 'good' or 'bad' pick up lines. A person has to engage in conversation somehow.

Batik Wrote:Lol. another pic of me MUWAHA (yes i know you people are all tired at looking at my sorry ass face, but here it is again). I am knocking over the camera...while trying to pose....lol

You look really good in that picture. It's your best yet, keep them coming. Smile
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
Batik Wrote:Dude lmao. 15 going on 16....I can't believe I have to wai ttill the end of the year for my b-day.....I hate December -_____-

Chuck Taylors, eh? Nice choice Wink

I will have more pics comming. The last day of school is tomorrow and I have a nice costume lined up ^_______~.
I had no idea you were younger than me...
[Image: 4c1.jpg]
^^Made by Blight

"If teachers were paid more, we'd be able to afford better drugs." -Eikichi Onizuka
Jiminy Jesus! :eek: . I am younger than a lot of people lmao.

Andromeda- I will keep them comming lol. Now I just have to get the pics on a disc and I am good to go.Lol.

Onizuka17711- DAMN! You are older than I am also lol.

Vegeta76- Eek...I feel your pain...school sucks and it should not take so much time out of our lives Sad.

Rav- You aren't lame and you know it! :p

Batz- I am kind of glad you didn't remember my age. People tend to treat me differently because of my age. You never did, and I liked that. And the great thing is, now that you know my age you still don't treat me like a little kid. You are awesome man Wink.

Blight- Damn the age difference lmao.
Hot Damn, that was cool!

Batik Wrote:Batz- I am kind of glad you didn't remember my age. People tend to treat me differently because of my age. You never did, and I liked that. And the great thing is, now that you know my age you still don't treat me like a little kid. You are awesome man Wink.
Awsome, pedophile, it's all the same in the end right Wink :p

lmao. Indeed Wink *gets a crazy look in her eye* MUWAHAHAH! :p Cool
Hot Damn, that was cool!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Need help locating game pictures Cidien 13 6,083 01-20-2006, 05:33 AM
Last Post: Cyrus
  Pictures of our cities Andromeda18_ 38 12,161 04-08-2005, 08:40 AM
Last Post: Blight
  Pictures of ourselves Ryoku Slayer 891 271,850 02-27-2005, 10:31 PM
Last Post: Ka-Talliya
  Posting Pictures Question ? Last Exile 9 5,027 08-30-2004, 10:36 AM
Last Post: Schultz
  Pictures of our action figures Andromeda18_ 56 25,648 07-29-2004, 04:07 AM
Last Post: Andromeda18_
  does s-video really make the picture better when watching dvd's? casshan83 17 7,722 05-18-2004, 02:15 PM
Last Post: rav96
  Anime Pictures, pictures of what i look like. Schultz 18 11,082 06-30-2003, 09:36 PM
Last Post: Steve_the_Talking_Pie