What is your least favorite anime? (Series)
It's me again. I already asked you guys what your favorite anime was, and I was surprised to see that so many people liked some of the same things as me. I also want to know some animes that make you cringe when you even look at anything that relates to it.
AWOL.
AWOL?
That's the title. AWOL is about as interesting as CSPAN on a slow day. You know its a great series when the show is 13 episodes long and you meet the main characters in episode 5. It is available in the US if anyone is interested, but it's pretty bad so...

Examples of bad taste:

1) Renamed the Pentagon (i.e. U.S. Pentagon) the triangle
2) Rookie character is inept that he should have "dead meat" tatooed on his forehead
3) Early in the show a bunch of patygoers, lovers, little children smile happily and then get blown to pieces (may have been cut out of the US version)
Genocyber. I could only stand 20 minutes before I needed to turn it off. :?
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
Sailor Moon the first time i bought it i thought it was ok but then after the 10th time watching it i thought it really sucked :x
I love Sailor Moon. Besides watching the english episodes to death, I own every episode on fansubbed VHS. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

i didnt like but i still watched almost every american episode i dont know why
My least favorite anime sereis was Gasaraki. It went WAYYYYY over my head.
WHOOOOOOSSSSSSHHH :mrgreen:

Least favorite. Hmm. I hated Sin the movie. It is one of the worst things ever made. If you haven't seen it do yourself a favor and don't. 8O Confusedweatdrop:
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
Oh yeah, the 4 part OAV series entitled Final Fantasy released by Urban Vision. Complete shit. A serious waste until the very end, when the beam shoots from her butt. :mrgreen:

I never saw the end. It really pissed me off. What is it with that curse of Final Fantasy. If they make anything outside a game with that name it sucks. I can't say that entirely I still have yet to see Unlimited, but I have heard it isn't that great. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
I was planning to get Unlimited to see if what was said is true. It looks pretty good, but as they say you can't judge a book by it's cover you can get the entire first series on DVD at EZAnime.com Subbed for 25 bucks.
Genocyber has go to be THE WORST anime ever
<(o';'o)^I am your God^(o';'o)>

()_() even the jackass says so
(o o)
/(..)
/"" //////
_(o o)_ Bob says so to!
-----(...)(..)(...)----

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What is your least favorite anime? (Series) OptimisticOx 17 8,860 03-31-2003, 07:31 PM
Last Post: OptimisticOx