Mister Rogers
LOVE THE LIGHT! Fear the puppets! Big Grin
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
the meomories indeed... :mrgreen:
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......
THERE ARE MAD KILLERS OUT THERE!!!

[Image: optimisticox.jpg]
I loved the light!!! The only puppet I thought was wierd was the one with the rosy cheeks, cant remember what its name was though.
I aint yo baby daddy
The puppets were the scariest thing but my favorite part of the show was TROLLY. No one can beat the TROLLY!
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
Yea to have a trolly in the house that also brought video tapes in to Mr Rodgers that was great stuff...
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
It kind of scares me to have a little train watching my every move waiting for the right moment. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
I think that all of the childrens shows now are scary! I have always disliked clowns for some reason. :mrgreen:
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......

same here, I'm a little afraid of clowns, I cant remember but I think Mr. Rogers at some time went to the circus and he was chilling out with some clowns. Is there anything Mr. Rogers hasnt done?
I aint yo baby daddy
I dont think so, he must have been on the air for....I dont know how long :mrgreen:

According to the about 30 years, and he can still go 4 or 2 more, cause PBS still has rights to MR. Rogers Neighborhood
I aint yo baby daddy
yeah, its kinda like peanuts, the author died but he did it for 50 years so they can run if for that long and then when it is done running for a second time, they can run once more because everyone will have forgotten. :mrgreen:

It's like Reading Rainbow I can rewatch that anytime
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
yeah, was anyone here besides me obsessed with the mighty morfin power rangers? :mrgreen:

I was way back in the day. Well the first Season anyways. You know I was watching Arthur with my brother th other day, and it just so happened that Mr. Rogers was a guest on that show...Go figure
I aint yo baby daddy
yeah, I also loved the 3 ninjas, or just ninjas in general, ever since I was three I had been dressing up as ninjas for halloween. :mrgreen: