What is your least favorite anime? (Series)
Wal Mart came from the south so there are plenty of em' around here. Stupid south! :| :x
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
I hate walmart, always tellin you to buy your stuff at their store. :x
there comercials are increadibly annoying, I mean what should you not buy at WalMart clothes, food and electronics are covered...I swear microsoft and WalMart will just keep on growing until they consume half of the earth each and there will be a second cold war.
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......
THERE ARE MAD KILLERS OUT THERE!!!

[Image: optimisticox.jpg]
Sounds like a plan. :lol:
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
Yes, now I must choose which side to work in case of a war. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......

Choose Wal Mart. They have cheap soda. :mrgreen:
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
I don't drink soda. Confusedweatdrop:
I drink more than I eat, especially orange juice! I love it! Big Grin
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
Orange Juice is good stuff. My family goes through a carton every two or three days. It's our one luxury. Kakoi, how can you not enjoy a good coke every now and then? :mrgreen:
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
yeah, how can you not like soda, its the sweet necture that nature wasn't good enough to come up with. :mrgreen:

lol, also walmart sometimes has food so it a double win
<(o';'o)^I am your God^(o';'o)>

()_() even the jackass says so
(o o)
/(..)
/"" //////
_(o o)_ Bob says so to!
-----(...)(..)(...)----
They also have cloths, school supplies, games and so much more! SO DONT SHOP ANYWHERE ELSE EVER OR ELSE WE WILL HUNT YOU DOWN AND SLICE OF YOUR BALLS!!!! :x :x :x :x :x :x Now, have a nice day Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

lol

I used to work in produce at Wal-Mart and quit because my manager became a total cock. He let management go to his head and wouldn't listen to all of our suggestions on how to make the department better and have less people complain about stuff. We were suggesting the same things customers told us every day and I got sick of getting screwed out of my hours too so I said to Hell with it all. :wink:
Quitting is so understated.
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
Yeah, wallmart jobs are suppose to really suck, I heard you dont even get breaks.

i would rather work at kmart Wink
<(o';'o)^I am your God^(o';'o)>

()_() even the jackass says so
(o o)
/(..)
/"" //////
_(o o)_ Bob says so to!
-----(...)(..)(...)----
K-mart is even worse, it is like wallmart except without commercial brands....although I cant really say that because Kmart isn't good enough for my shopping needs...oh well :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What is your least favorite anime? (Series) OptimisticOx 17 8,860 03-31-2003, 07:31 PM
Last Post: OptimisticOx