What is your least favorite anime? (Series)
I think it is time to bring this thread back to life :mrgreen: again without 10 pages of posts, etc. :mrgreen:

and I will have to say that I am going to give princess 9 a chance and not deam it the worst anime ever. I will have to go with these:

Super duper sumos(eek!)
&
DBZ(edited funimation version)
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......
THERE ARE MAD KILLERS OUT THERE!!!

[Image: optimisticox.jpg]
Gasaraki. I didn't neccesarily hate the show, but there is WAYYYYYYYYYY to much story behind it. I was lost through the whole show.
[Image: Cast7.txt]
yeah, sometimes shows like that can get really confusing but for the most part I like stories with very detailed plots and backgrounds :mrgreen:
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......

2 words. Trouble Chocolate. Horrible!!!!!!!!
why? whats so bad about it?

You'd have to see it to know what I mean. That and the Revolutionary Girl Utena Movie had to be the 2 worst pieces of crap ever. Although at least Utena had nice animation.
nice, I will have to try to downloaded it and see what you mean, although if it is as bad as you say, I wonder if it will be available for download.

Easily, without a doubt Ninja Resurrection.

I saw this when the only anime I had ever seen were Akira and Ninja Scroll, and this nearly killed the whole genre of anime for me before I even got to know it well.

Whoops, wait, you said series. In that case I'd have to say Pilot Candidate. It was on CN for a while and was utter total trash. Couldn't stand it. I actually really like the new english dub of DBZ... I don't know why everyone hates it so much. I especially love Vegeta's voice, which everyone seems to hate the most... odd. I guess it's just what you see first.
o-('-')-o HuG
|)0Y: 1337 5p34k 4n0nyM0u5
yeah, luckily I got advice from friend as I was about to get it, he told me not to and I steered clear away.

just how much worse is it than the origonal anyway?

I hate funimations dub of Dragonball because I already knew the characters so well when they totally ruined them! Watch the Japanese version it is very very good! It is one of my all time favorites! Toriyama is god! :mrgreen:
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
yeah, funimation sucks. and then along with the dubbing job they have to chop things up so they can sell to a younger audience.

dont even talk about funimation dub,what they should be releasing is uncut with english sub titles
theres nothing in this world to believe in
i was trying to find dbz uncut on dvd put its impossible
theres nothing in this world to believe in
yeah, and what sucks is that they charge you more for the uncut stuff.

ps. like your avatar gunner :mrgreen:

Quote:Originally posted by "gunner7500"

i was trying to find dbz uncut on dvd put its impossible

Most of DBZ is released with dubs and uncut japanese with subs. At least the later stuff is anyways. I know the first 60 episodes or so are going to be redone uncut and with the same VA's that did the rest of the series.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What is your least favorite anime? (Series) TeaganNash 225 67,654 03-05-2003, 02:53 AM
Last Post: OptimisticOx