What is your least favorite anime? (Series)
I do have limited funds. Contrary to popular belief, I'm not all that old. As a fact, I'm still a senior in High School. I have (or had, seeing I broke my foot and haven't been back for the past month) a job and earn little to no money, but really, I can manage to muster up $30 every other month for X Wink
[Image: ShinnSig.jpg]
[ #Uke-Fansubs current projects: Gundam SEED Destiny ]
Yeah, for money I baby sit 3 crazed chimps every other week, not fun but the moneys good. :mrgreen:
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......
THERE ARE MAD KILLERS OUT THERE!!!

[Image: optimisticox.jpg]
What about the food? :mrgreen:
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
People can eat grass and leaves. And feasting on the souls of the dead is nourishing too! :wink:
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
Quote:Originally posted by "Steve_the_Talking_Pie"

What about the food? :mrgreen:
Eh, nothing speciall, there is nothing with sugar because they dont want their kids getting more hiper then they already are, but the upside is that they are pretty generous and I get 7 bucks an hour. :mrgreen:
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......

Quote:Originally posted by "DARK OSAMU"

People can eat grass and leaves. And feasting on the souls of the dead is nourishing too! :wink:
ok, kinda freaky, heh :lol:

erm, i'm gonna go make sigs now, ok, ok ok
<(o';'o)^I am your God^(o';'o)>

()_() even the jackass says so
(o o)
/(..)
/"" //////
_(o o)_ Bob says so to!
-----(...)(..)(...)----
I love the X DVD's. They look awesome. You don't have to spend $30 on em' suzaku. You can get them at Wal Mart for $16.88! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
DAMN NO SUGAR!!!!! Is salt allowed? :mrgreen:

No they say that salt is the devil. No, there is salt (or was that washing detergent that I put in there dinner) oh well I will find out tomorow, lol :mrgreen:

Damn. Anything good to drink? Threaten the kids with physical harm. They will calm down. :mrgreen:

Yeah, they occatonally have some soda, no, I prefer to just balence out there actions, an example is if the little boy attempts to jump on to me I will grab him on the sides and fling him over my head onto the floor, unfortuneatly, he seems to enjoy this so he continues to annoy, so I may take your advice...or take my own approch...heh

*picks up phone*
oh I see...oh I see...oh thats awful

Children sit down, I have some awful news...both of your parents have died in a car crash. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Quote:I love the X DVD's. They look awesome. You don't have to spend $30 on em' suzaku. You can get them at Wal Mart for $16.88!

Yeah, but do they have the slip covers?
[Image: ShinnSig.jpg]
[ #Uke-Fansubs current projects: Gundam SEED Destiny ]
Hehe Optimistic that's the best thing I've ever heard. :mrgreen:

Yep. They are the complete full versions that you find everywhere else. So far I've only seen the first two there. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
I don't know of any Wal Marts near me. Cry

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What is your least favorite anime? (Series) OptimisticOx 17 9,022 03-31-2003, 07:31 PM
Last Post: OptimisticOx