Squall Leonhearts VIII Silver Necklace

Hey..I hope someone can help me out with this as I cannot find it anywhere online. Does anyone know how much the Squall .925 Silver necklace is worth? Like how much it was when it first was introduced into the market and such. I was wondering because I am debating on buying it for about $200.00.
Thanks and reply ASAP if possible as I only have about 5 hours to make this decision.
Take care,
~Todd
~Deep Inside My Happiness There Is Sadness Yearning To Burst
hmmmmm....... I would take it for $200, look for it on ebay and see how much other people are bidding, thats all I can say, sorry I couldnt be more of a help.
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......
THERE ARE MAD KILLERS OUT THERE!!!

[Image: optimisticox.jpg]

Hmm..I was talking to my brother in law ans sister and they were telling me that silver was pretty cheap and that even though they are about retailed at that price..it was too expensive. I could just buy the cheapy one for the pendant and buy a nice silver chain for like under $50.00 dollars..but all of the lion heart pendants are ugly with the exception of the silver one from what I have seen. ughhhhh..im stressed. Also the two auctions which they have up for it are going to be over in like two hours and I want it..but it is supposedly not worth it..ahhhhhhh hellppp. lol.
~Todd
Meh, get the fake one. It'll cost you less.
[Image: ShinnSig.jpg]
[ #Uke-Fansubs current projects: Gundam SEED Destiny ]
I personally would never spend that much on a neclace so I would have to go with suzaku on that one, but if you really want it then I say go for it! :mrgreen:
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......

Yeah..I decided to wait. Maybe I can find a nice/cheap one at anime expo or something..
Take care,
~Todd
alright, probably the best choice since you really didnt know how much it should actually be worth.....

Besides the going around price for that necklace is 125-150 dollars. Don't waste your money.
Staccatto!!!
Buy an ugly one and paint it silver! :p
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
yes, but then you wouldnt have the same satisfaction of knowing that it is silver. :mrgreen:

I would never buy precious metals or stones online, its too easy to rip someone off.
I would not buy precious metals or stones for myself period. :mrgreen: