Wii for you and Wii for me
I don't think I'm gonna get a Wii till next year. I had the money, but I think instead I'm just gonna dump it into Christmas. I've already spent 280 on a VCR/DVD recorder and a new stereo system for my parents, plus another 180 for DS games for my sisters and some CD's for other people. I spend entirely too much on Christmas, but I kill disappointment by drowning it with money lol.

I did however pick up Shadow of the Colossus a while back, and just opened today (er I guess yesterday now). I like it, but would have felt ripped off if it wasn't 20 bucks since I'm burning through it so damn fast. It is very satisfying to be the relative size of a fly and still take theses things down though.
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe
Cool. Finally some people who actually have the wii.

I?m still getting the gamecube Zelda since the wii controls sound very gimmicky in the reviews I?ve read. I very much want to play it the old way. And red steel also sounds not to great in the reviews. If you want a showcase for fps wii controls everyone is saying to try call of duty 3.

So, how is the online? And can you just add someone to your friends list if you meet them in a game or do you have to verbally exchange friend codes?

Did anyone buy the retro controller or aren?t they available yet?
They don't have most their online features up yet. Seems like they shipped the console just to ship the console so they wern't so far behind. Most of it should be up fairly soon though.
Elcoholic Wrote:Cool. Finally some people who actually have the wii.

I?m still getting the gamecube Zelda since the wii controls sound very gimmicky in the reviews I?ve read. I very much want to play it the old way. And red steel also sounds not to great in the reviews. If you want a showcase for fps wii controls everyone is saying to try call of duty 3.

So, how is the online? And can you just add someone to your friends list if you meet them in a game or do you have to verbally exchange friend codes?

Did anyone buy the retro controller or aren?t they available yet?

The online isn't fully up. Right now no games support it. And i don't belive there will be until sometime in March i think Smash Bros Brawl will be the first game to support it. but don't quote me on that.

Also the controls for the Wii in Zelda are awesome. Not sure where you reading reviews or just read a few but the majority of people love them. It so easy to pick up and handle things. I am about 3/4 of the way through the game and have enjoyed the controls all the way. I think they make the game experience alot better then a standard controller.

And to me you still hesitent about the controller. Trust me try it the new one find a friend that has it and i think you would love the new controls. Pretty much don't knock or doubt it until you have had hands on with it.

You have to verbaly exchange Wii Codes exactly like the DS games are. So far. NOt sure when they get games if they will behave like Mario Kart DS where you can randomly go against people or go against people only on your Friends list.
Im stuck deciding on a second game. Impressions on monkey ball vs rayman?
Have you seen the haze component cables yet?
http://www.superufo.com/product_html/Nin...Cable.html
masamune arcade..........still in development
[Image: masasig6xh.jpg]
Rayman, I have only played it once thus far but its addictive, unless your a monkeyball nut dont bother.
I'd get monkeyball as a second game but my friend already has it. He's gonna be over most times we wanna play it anyways so makes no sense for me to buy it.
Haha i showed my 1 yr old nephew monkey ball and rayman and he chose monkey ball. So my decision was made.
This wait is killing me, in 10 minutes i leave to pick up my wii. So close yet so far away.
masamune arcade..........still in development
[Image: masasig6xh.jpg]
I really havn't had any desire to play it since the first week. =/ The 360 just has so many more good games I wanna play right now. Plus i'm playing through company of heroes on pc too. Oh and thanks best buy for lowering the price $30 to $20 the day after I bought it...

Oh and lowering the modem I bought $40 2 days after I bought it. Havnt had much luck with sales at best buy lately. Except for smallville. Got the last season 1 & 2 when they were on sale. $15 instead of $50 a season is a great deal. =P Shows better than I thought it would be too.
Well just sold my second wii. Damn thing sold for more than the one I camped out to sell. Holiday seasons driving up the price. After shipping I got $525 for it. Just bought a dell w2600 tv also. Heard it has power supply problems sometimes but damn does the TV look great. Especially for a $500 tv. Looks a hell of a lot better than any 27" you can buy at best buy for under $800.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What is your Wii friend code morgorath 2 2,562 01-29-2007, 09:08 AM
Last Post: morgorath
  Wii Opera Browser morgorath 4 3,603 01-02-2007, 12:28 AM
Last Post: morgorath
  Wii Price Announced geo85 1 1,973 06-03-2006, 07:40 PM
Last Post: Schultz
  Oui wii geo85 4 3,051 05-24-2006, 06:18 PM
Last Post: geo85