Wii for you and Wii for me
Where did edit go?

Anyways, the wii's graphics do really suck compared to the 360. Forgot to mention that. But again, Nintendo isn't trying to have excellent graphics.
Cidien Wrote:Where did edit go?

Anyways, the wii's graphics do really suck compared to the 360. Forgot to mention that. But again, Nintendo isn't trying to have excellent graphics.

I will reserve judgement until Mario Galixy and some of the 1st party games that come out on the Wii. Nintendo always pushes the graphics on there consoles and then other company's respond. From what i have seen. Mario Galixy and Metriod Prime 3 both look down right awesome.
Wii!!!! Wii!!!! Wii!!!!!

I lova the WII!!!

(As a side note, I'm soooo freaking sore from playing Wii sports!)

Can't wait to play some of the new party games, Nintendo is good at those.
"MADE IN HEAVEN, FORGED IN HELL"
I'm a preatty visual person, so this article leaves me in stiches.

http://wii.ign.com/articles/747/747149p1.html

"Nintendo should have included a warning advising gamers to not let go of the Wiimote when they swing it" hahahahahahaBig Grin that is so funny. Wii-motes through T.V.'s, take one to the chin. So many dumb sob's lol.
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe
I really don't like how red steel controls. It's not spotty or anything I just don't like it. I have a feeling this system is going to turn into a party system unless more games let you use the gamecube controller like tenkaichi.
Blight Wrote:I'm a preatty visual person, so this article leaves me in stiches.

http://wii.ign.com/articles/747/747149p1.html

"Nintendo should have included a warning advising gamers to not let go of the Wiimote when they swing it" hahahahahahaBig Grin that is so funny. Wii-motes through T.V.'s, take one to the chin. So many dumb sob's lol.

Well i for one think anyone that doesn't put the stap on is stupid. I make sure that i have it on when i play any of the Wii Sports titals. And yes i have had it sliip outta my hand so thank god the strap was there. but i also make sure its tight around my wrist.
What you mean by spotty? I have great targetting with it. Though i had to put it on low sensitivity because with the high setting i was flying all over the screen back and forth. Once i adjusted the sensitivity didn't have any issues with it *yet* at least. I like the sword fighting in it.
The tv smashed on something awful forums had the wrist strap break. So i take it red steel might be worth a second hand buy.
masamune arcade..........still in development
[Image: masasig6xh.jpg]
I will give you more info on it when i am done with Zelda and actually start playing it. I tried it went through a few mission parts and then stopped. Zelda so far is just awesome. Though i can't wait till i get the stupid Composite cables so i can switch over to 480p and get a cleaner picture then the stupid RCA cables.
I am sure most Zelda fans know this. Zelda normally is Left handed in all the Zelda games. But in the Wii version to make it so that the sword matched with your right hand since you swing the remote to swing the sword they made Link right handed. But on top of that they went ahead and mirrored the whole world. So everything is swapped between the GameCube and Wii versions. Thats going to be fun for all the guides on the games and such.
Well, now that I have actually been able to crack open the box ( I picked it up at 2pm monday Big Grin no line no fuss, in out happy as can be.) Been busy so Ive only played zelda, so far, freakin awesome. One thing I know is that you can make slight movements and it registers fine, I have yet to tire or get sore at all. I picked up rayman and exitetruck so Ill comment on those when I am able to play them. Thus far everything works fine and the remote responds beautifully.

This is only nintendos opening lineup zelda is only pushing the gamecubes capabilities and its still beautiful. A friend bought red steel, she says the graphics are while not stunning are still pretty good but the problems rest solely with the games controls, turning and aiming are clunky and frustrating. Its weird that ubisoft, a company known for excellent games bombed with its standalone m rated wii shooter. This was supposed to be the best example of the remotes capabilities, but this is ubisoft failing nintendo, trusting third parties does not always work out. (Cough gundam shart cough)

Not had any remote flinging problems but I can see how it would be easy to do, just dont stand close to your hd plasmas.
with Red Steel i had to turn my sensitivity down to low it helped alot with aiming and shooting. Also i originally had the sensor bar at the top of the tv and it would have slight issues when i got further away or sitting low. Moved it to infront of my tv and haven't had any issues with the sensor bar. Don't have to worry about sunlight either.

Just picked up a few more games for it gonna try them out and see how they are.
I said it's not spotty. I just don't like how it controls. At all. Turning to low sensitivity did make it playable but that didn't make it much better. And I don't wear the wrist strap. I don't think i'm stupid. I just can't imagine i'm going to forget i'm holding a remote and throw it.
Well then i don't want to hear you complain if you chuck your remote accross the room. Professional baseball players know not to let go of the bats but occasionally one slips. Same instance with the Wii controller. Trust me i have already done it.
I won't.

I really hate the character limit.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What is your Wii friend code morgorath 2 2,598 01-29-2007, 09:08 AM
Last Post: morgorath
  Wii Opera Browser morgorath 4 3,655 01-02-2007, 12:28 AM
Last Post: morgorath
  Wii Price Announced geo85 1 1,989 06-03-2006, 07:40 PM
Last Post: Schultz
  Oui wii geo85 4 3,087 05-24-2006, 06:18 PM
Last Post: geo85