nextdayanime.com?
That's one of the problems.. Their FAQ says they give no refunds period on cancelations after paying. They will refund if you get your dvds and dont want them, meaning you can send them back... But once you paid you paid.

So wtf... All i want is guarantee that I will get them eventually.
Dang...i never read their refund policy. It definitely is out to 'rob' ppl. Tell you what, you just emailed them right?
Wait a couple of days for their responses. If they still don't answer you, all you could do is to wait, max 21 days.
Well, if you didn't receive your promised items by then, you definitely deserve to have your money back.
ERRR I wish I would have never heard someone open their mouth about them on this forum saying they were good and they got dbz mi sets from that...

ERRRRRRRRR F#*$& that.
Big Grin :p You should have asked for reviews of that store first b4 you actually ordered......
Ah salam and good evening to you all.

Jadded god:
I have not recied an answer to my email as of yet sorry to say apperently they realy dont answer emails any more i'll try agen if you want me to this time to a diffrent departmet. last time i sent my email to the billing department. I figured that they were kind of the customer relation department so thats why i sent it there but i'll resend to a diffrent department if you want me to just let me know. Oh and did last exile also send an email, as well as me and you becuase you said that he sent one.

Oh and if you want my opinion I think you will get your stuff i realy dought that they will take your money and run. I'll try to find a phone number for that site for you. If i do i'll let you know right away. :-)
yes he did...

If anyone can help out I would appreciate it... I just sent 3 of the same emails with the subject as my order number.
I filled a complaint with paypal and look what I get in my email today ...

Hi,

I show a cancellation of your order from paypal. When you ordered, one of
the items you requested was not instock and we were waiting on that item
(orders not paid by credit card are not held until paid). Your order has
since all come instock. If you would like to reverse the chargeback we can
send it to you asap. Please resubmit the funds and let us know. Thank you.

Mike
NextdayAnime.com

So what do I do now? Resend the money through paypal or what? I mean how do I let paypal know that everything is ok and they dont need to get my money back or whatever.

P.S. - It says please resubmit the funds and let us know... Well I don't even have my original funds back yet so wtf I am not about to send them another 124 bucks.
Did you get your money back? If you havn't gotten your money back, don't resend fund.
Just click on your "case" on the top left hand corner. Then cancel the case.

HOWEVER, if the seller doesn't send you your stuffs, you cannot file any complaints ever again with Paypal.
well shit I dont know what the hell to do.
The question is: Do you want your stuffs?
If you want it, then just cancel the complaint.

Worse come to worse, just do a reversal IF your bank allows it. Have you called your bank yet?
no I havent called my bank. And if I do how do I let paypal know I got my money and will they take away my account.

It all seems shady I think I want my money back and just buy 3 of the 4 dvds from my known source and get part 9 elsewhere. JJ is getting some in soon Smile

Anyways I replied right after getting Mikes email from nextdayanime.com saying if I can trust them then I want it and blah blah so I dont know what to do. I guess I will keep the paypal thing going until I hear from him, that is if I do.
Paypal:
If you cancel your complaint, you can never file a complaint ever again in your life. Paypal WILL NOT help you to reopen the case.

Paypal will suspend your a/c if you do a reversal with your bank. You will not be able to use the same a/c until you paid them back the amt of $$$ you did a charge back on.

Just get a new a/c, it's easy. If you want to use the same Paypal a/c, cancel the complaint, don't do anything else and hope that your dvds come.
at this point I am kinda wanting my money back so if he emails me back I am going to tell him... So i guess just let paypal keep doing its case right?
Just leave the case as it is. Don't cancel it. You'll get your answer in another 8 days i think.

But like i've said, Paypal does not guarantee refund 100%. If seller doesn't refund, you dun get a single cent back.

Dohz...boy, go check with your bank. If your bank doesn't allow reversal, you will be out of $$$.
Well when I call my bank I mean wtf do I say? And who do I ask to speak with?