nextdayanime.com?
Thanks allan! good looking out my friend Smile

Keep ya posted
Ok So Part 9 the OOS item is back in stock yet my status says "Paid, all items currently Out of Stock coming in soon"

It has been 2 days since it was in stock... And when the 23rd rolls around (2 days away) that makes it 30 days since I purchased on April 13. I paid via Instant transfer from my bank account via paypal.

JJ told me that if I was going to try and get my money back I would have to file a complaint before 30 days of the purchase. I don't know what to do... I will gladly wait for the items if I know I am going to get them, but I dont want to lose 124 bucks if they don't come.

I emailed them again with "LEGAL ACTION - MY ORDER" as the subject and last exile even emailed them for me too... Still no word... I really dont know what to do.

Any advice? I just want my last damn 4 dbz mi sets :mad: Sad :o
i thought you only ordered on the April 13th. 23rd only makes it 10 days.......10 days is kind of a short period for out of stock items to be shipped, unless you ordered March 13th.

Anyway, even if u file complaint with Paypal, unless the seller refunds, you won't get your $$$ back. If Paypal doesn't get your money back, do a chargeback with your credit card company. Consequence: Paypal suspends your a/c but anyway u can get another a/c easily.
lol I just realized that.. How did I come up with 30 days already? That would only be 10...

But see the items arent out of stock anymore, that is the weird part.
sometimes they don't update status of your order. Maybe they've already shipped it out but via media mail (14-21 days)
no it says once item is in it takes 1-3 business days to receive.
Heheh trust me. I ordered once and the last from them. Item in stock but got it only after 17 days
so you think they will still come through?
Generally, wait up till 20 days, by then if it doesn't come through, file complain or do charge back providing if they don't return your mails.
That's why I won't order from them again. Crappy delivery time for my case......
I did instant transfer from my bank account via paypal though.

I can charge back with my credit card?
Bank a/c????!!!

Dohz.....can't do a chargeback with your credit card then.
You'll have to call the bank and ask them if they could do a reversal if you don't receive your goods.

Bank works different from credit card.
Yea i told you that before...

I use instant transfer since my dads credit card is the second option on file.. I dont use credit cards.

18, but dont have a cc yet, could get one but dont need one yet. Just a debit card and a bank account.
Basically, the only thing good abt CC is the fraud protection it has.

Well, call your bank and ask them how to go abt it. I'm with Washington Mutual and they would do a reversal if you don't receive your goods.
I'm not sure abt other banks though
well i should wait 20 days shouldnt I?
Well, if you want to wait coz 10 days is really too short to do a reversal.
Most ppl wait till 3 wks coz it takes a week, if you file with Paypal, for seller to respond.