nextdayanime.com?
Well I can wait, but I mean I am just concerned if I am going to actually get my order? I use paypal instant transfer from my bank account
Dohz...instant transfer from bank account? Why didn't you use your credit card? Paypal doesn't guarantee refunds if seller refuses to refund/respond.

Paypal will only ,"Take appropriate actions to seller's account till seller refund."

How long has it been since you ordered?
April 13

and it claims that..
NOTE: We expect all out of stock items to be in stock within 3-5 business days when they FIRST go out of stock. It may take up to 10 business days for hot items and a month on lessor selling titles. (Bundles may take longer)

and 1-3 business days after shipping to receive order.
erm...it's only 2 days?
Just wait another 5-10 days. You should get them. You can't expect everyone to be like JJ to send out his orders by the next day or notify you when sth's out of stock.
i think it might take a few days cause your new customer.
my first buy from them was off ebay or amazon.
i did get it next day when i ordered from there the first time i ordered from the site it took a few days though cause i was new.

dont freak out too soon.
give it a little time !
they are a good site that has some titles ive never seen on this site. like some dubbed sets like i my me strawberry eggs !
that set is only there no where else !

-LE
[Image: delphinesig.jpg]

"Lightning strikes only once in the same place, so ill have to get you the first time." -LE

MY HK LIST

MY TRADE LIST
Quote:Originally posted by Last Exile

dont freak out too soon.
give it a little time !
they are a good site that has some titles ive never seen on this site. like some dubbed sets like i my me strawberry eggs !
that set is only there no where else !

-LE

What he said above. However I will admit that they don?t respond to emails any more... don?t know why I sent a lot of them back and forth before but recently that have stopped responding to me :-(.

However I still have not lost faith in them. I still believe that they are a good company to do business with and that every thing will turn out fine. I would only start to worry if you have not received your shipment by the 23rd of this month to allow 5 business days to restock the item then about 4-5 days to ship the item to you. Might be a good idea to keep checking your account to see the official status of your order, Just to see if there is any change.

Oh and one last thing if every thing turns out ok be sure to let us all know, I?m interested to here of how this turns out.
will keep you all posted. Thanks.
I order from Discountanimedvd.com all the time. they have a VERY cool selection ranging from R1 to HK. The dvds are priced very good. They are neither expensive or cheap, somewhere in the middle range. Import-anime and Discountanimedvd are both good. Why don't you guys try Discountanimedvd.com. It is awesome, just like IA
[Image: WinterSonata.jpg]

A dream is like snow, it falls then it fades away through time...

~Ryoku Slayer~
Quote:Originally posted by Ryoku Slayer
I order from Discountanimedvd.com all the time. they have a VERY cool selection ranging from R1 to HK. The dvds are priced very good. They are neither expensive or cheap, somewhere in the middle range. Import-anime and Discountanimedvd are both good. Why don't you guys try Discountanimedvd.com. It is awesome, just like IA

One problem I have an order with nextdayanime.com... Sorry but I am not looking for places to order from, I know places. Just I ordered from here because I thought they had the last sets I needed which I couldn't find else where, Out of stock etc.
discountanimedvd.com sucks,
took to long to respond and took 2 weeks to get my money back for buying a title they had and but the time they saw my order it was out of print ! i ordered a vol. of witch hunter robin and it took 12 days to get here !

i would stay away from them if all possible.
unless thats the only palce you can find the title.

-LE
[Image: delphinesig.jpg]

"Lightning strikes only once in the same place, so ill have to get you the first time." -LE

MY HK LIST

MY TRADE LIST
i didn't know what you meant. sry about that

~Ryoku Slayer~
Quote:Originally posted by Last Exile
discountanimedvd.com sucks,
-LE

I second that. My bloody order, b4 I found IA, came around 21 days.
That's even longer than what media mail takes.

DAD does not have good prices unless they are having sale on the imports.

Their R1s are not good deals coz you can buy it much cheaper from other places.

Their snacks, DOHZ.... POCKY!!!!, overpriced too. I get the Giant Pocky and normal size Pocky for only abt $9 and $1.50 respectively.
If you like pocky a lot. i own a little pocky shop at my house. I sell Pocky for 69 cents. I sell chocolate and strawberry pocky for 69 cents. If would like other flavors of pocky. You can special order it from me. I won't charge shipping so don't worry. Everything is factory sealed and not been touched so don't worry about it. For the special orders of pocky, They usually cost about 1.50 to 2 dollars, but i'll sell it to u for 99 cents.

~Ryoku Slayer~
Ok so I checked out Part 9... The one that is out of stock on my order and it says this under it now...

This item is currently in transit to us and WILL BE INSTOCK in 1-4 business days. Only 4 will be in and WILL go fast. ]

There will only be 4.. SO I would think they will give me one right? Seriously if it comes to April 23rd like allan said then I am going to seriously somehow have a problem and have to do something.
To jaded god:

Well I can see you?re still worried about the dvd's. Dont know how much good it will do but I did send an email to them as well. Just trying to help you out. I'll keep checking this thread to see if there is any change. Keep me informed. Who knows mabey if we both email them you'll get a response. :-) But I think every thing will work out still have faith.

Talk later

Allan