nextdayanime.com?
If you haven't been reading the thread they don't really send NEXTDAY. They send slower than something coming from canada.. hence JJ. It is pretty sad when I can get a title from JJ coming from Canada in 4-10 business days and I ordered from nextdayanime.com on the 12th of April and no words yet.

Just hope PayPal comes through and gets my money back. Which reminds me I have to call my bank and see if they can do reversals.
Man...you havn't called yet?
no They are closed on Sunday.. Today is Monday so therefore I can call. I just called em and explained what happened in a pm to you. Check your pms.
well i got my dvds today in the mail they shipped them faster than i thought i got them BEFORE the post office updated their site!!

now thats FAST!!!

i think they ship same day or maybe their local PO is open 24 hours give it a few more days jaded god hopefully they will pull their with end of the deal.

i live in the USA thast why i got my stuff so quick..

i think when you get the free shipping on big orders OUTSIDE of usa they mail it media mail.

i know i bought something from a store in canada they mailed it media mail it took 4 freaking weeks to get to me because of customs and they way they send it the guy i bought the stuff from is a cheap ass.

when i order things outs of usa i always get the 3 to 5 shipping or overnight..
In Canada there is no media mail... There is surface mail, air mail parcel (upto 1kg), then there is express surface mail (trackable) and express air mail (trackable)

media mail is really weird invention on the USPS part... shipping categories should be divided into time it takes to arrive, with tracking or no tracking... not decide that we will have a line of mail thats for CDs and DVDs and we'll ship them slow....

anyhow, thats my 2cents worth, unless Media mail means something totally different?
Like JJ said, Media Mail is invented and valid only in the US.
Canadians are lucky because they at least 2 forms of mails which they could track and the shipping doesn't really cost as much as the US.

USPS, only express mail (3-5days) and it cost min < 1lb $18US.

But in Jaded case, it's not about mailing. It's abt the seller not replying and not sending his stuffs even when it is listed as 'in stock'. Plus, right now, the seller doesn't seem to want to refund Jaded's $$$ and wants him to pay him one more time.
dunpeal you don't know what your saying..

1.) I live in the USA too, I am not foreign.. See how it says under my avatar that I live in Michigan?

2.) The assholes wont refund my money, give me any emails, or my damn order.

3.) I am going to be posting them for mail fraud tonight with the us gov't and the federal trade association. Get those bastards shutdown.
I just filled a mail fraud complaint via usps.com on them. I hope others choose to do so too if you feel you have been ripped off by them.

I just want my money back. Sad
The real sad thing is if they just would have given any one of us the time of day to respond to any one of our many emails this never would have happened... Personally I think they would have gotten around to sending you your order. But you probably would not have received it until like a month later... what I?m manly concerned about is that they don?t reply to emails so if you have any problem what so ever with an order then your screwed. If I order from them again I will have a phone # to call them incase any thing goes wrong.
There is no phone number anywhere on their site.. Believe me I have looked.

And why would you go and order from them? They are a S-C-A-M.

I hope they like the Gov't on them.
hea wow your on right now jaded god cool. Any way I know there is no number on the site but that does not mean they don?t have one I?m fairly sure that there is a number out there some where for that company I just have to look in the right place on the web :-). Besides Iv done lots of buys from them iv probably bought about $250 or $350 of stuff from them in the past. I was a regular there never had a problem. But I have not ordered form them or any place else in like 6 months because i have become verrry poor and far in debt due to my car braking down constantly. However In light of this recent event I may or may not continue to buy stuff from them. Besides this place has a lot lower prices than any where else so... I'll probably just order from here if I can from now on :-).
If they don't list their phone # on their storefront or contact information, do you think or supposed that they would willingly give you the phone number to contact them?
Those stores which I normally buy R1s from, rightstuf and DDD, they always have their phone #s listed. Anything crops up, I just call them. Even if it's email, they respond within 48 hours. That's what I call professional.

Nextdayanime.com is not professional enough. It doesn't even answer email until a complaint is lodged against them. Their answer is for Jaded to resend payment when the previous payment wasn't even refunded....
speaks so much for honesty..............
Just found some interesting info in one of the emails for my receipt of purchase.

NDA
NextdayAnime.com
PO Box 341451
Los Angeles, CA 90034
USA

That is their mail address. Spam that like hell. Someone try to find a phone number Sad
thats an P.O Box... does no one any good spamming that...

anyways, continue with the complaint, if paypal doesn't come through, do a bank reversal. 'nuff said Wink
Never is ever forever...

[Image: inuyasha.gif]
jaded god good luck trying to get that number i checked the switch board amd called them there number is either private not listed or there is no number!!

i dont think your ever going to get a number to that place..

time to do what the other guy said do a bank reversal or a complaint i know i want the dbz dvds nextdayanime has instock even though i bought from them before i wary about doing it now...