nextdayanime.com?
Can anyone else vouch for nextdayanime.com? Are they legit or a rip off?
i dunno if that site is legit or not, i still think IA has a better selection and prices.
HK store like IA. However, rip off.
I hate it when they said list price for HK imports is $XX.XX when it doesn't exist at all. They just do it to let ppl think they are a good place to buy HK imports.

Just look at Vampire Hunter D:Bloodlust, list price: $24.95 (that's for R1)
then said $11++ for their own (HK import). Their price are still much higher than the price on IA.

NextDay doesn't mean you get your dvd the next day. Your order get send out the next day at the cheapest shipping method(media mail). JJ does the same here, sending out the order the next day and most prob you'll receive it faster than Nextday's shipment unless you live in the same state.
Quote:Originally posted by Japschin
I hate it when they said list price for HK imports is $XX.XX when it doesn't exist at all. They just do it to let ppl think they are a good place to buy HK imports.
They do the same thing on eBay... Love Hina Fx retail price $69.95! They just do that to make their prices look good! I found Import-Anime, so I don't need to shop anywhere else! Except, *maybe* to find Studio Ghibli Fx.
I agree Import anime is the best of the best in terms of import anime so yes, I have yet to see a site compare with IA. Don't shop anywhere else IA is the best place for imported anime. i'm not biased either, I've ordered from many differnt places and none compares to all services that IA has.
Anyone else order from them? I have been trying to email them today about my order I placed earlier today... It says on my account that my order is awaiting payment... But I payed with paypal Instant transfer and it says completed in my paypal account.

:confused:
yep all the time !
i get harder to find stuff there and some other titles i cant find dubbed here. i also use to buy there and sundevildvd.com before i knew about this site. the only thing is they do charge a bit more but i get the anime from there next day they are awesome.

so if your not sure take it from me they are great. email the guy and tell him you found something cheaper somewhere else and he will give you that price.

try them out !

-LE
[Image: delphinesig.jpg]

"Lightning strikes only once in the same place, so ill have to get you the first time." -LE

MY HK LIST

MY TRADE LIST
what studio/s do they sell over there? they dont say.

-Vile
Look, maybe you just saw a one headed monkey carrying two watermelons.
Quote:Originally posted by Last Exile
[B]so if your not sure take it from me they are great. email the guy and tell him you found something cheaper somewhere else and he will give you that price.

try them out !

They will only give you that price if the seller is based in USA. It's stated in their 'help' section I think.
I dont care about any of that just want to make sure I get my order. :eek:
I?m just like last exile, I order from them all the time. Good place ids say they are on my safe list, them discount anime and animecollector. I only do business with an on-line company after I do a lot of reading about the place and send a few e-mails (im pretty carefull). LoL sorry to say but i have never ordered from this site. But iv been doing a lot of forum reading and no one has had any thing realy bad to say about the place (iv looked) so I think I?ll test this place out soon :-). Once im out of my debt hole that is :-(. Don?t know what to say about your problem tho hope it works out. I don?t use pay pal unless I have to. I normally just use my credit card. Maybe that is the reason you are having a problem???

(ok spelling is not a strong point)
My situation is I ordered 4 different MI DBZ sets and they were all in stock when I payed with Paypal.. 124.33 was the total or something like that... It is free shipping over 90 dollar orders, anyways... I have emailed them numerous times because my status says paid, but says that one of the dvds or more are Out of Stock and they are waiting... SO WTf? I can wait, but I am not getting confidence when I am not even receiving return emails. Should I file a complaint with PayPal to get my money back or just stick it out a bit and they will come through?
Ok well all I can say is that they always worked out for me never had a problem. I would give it a week or 2 and see what happens. Personally I think you?ll be fine. :-)
:bump: Only one of my DVDs is out of stock.. so I dont know why they dont send the other 3, prob because i get free shipping since I went over 90 bucks... Can someone please help and build my confidence.. Will I receive the goods? They dont answer emails.
They are bad with shipping times.
If they don't reply email and you don't get your stuffs within the next few weeks, (depending on what your time limit is), send them and email with "Cancel Order". If they still don't reply, then contact your credit card company or whatever you pay with.