nextdayanime.com?
Let's straighten things out now for anyone that thinks I'm a 'nice guy'. I'm not. I'm probably a bigger jerk than all of you if I want to be. also, for anyone that thinks I'm their 'friend' after seeing them on the boards for a few weeks, I'm not. I don't owe you anything, and you don't owe me anything. If I don't know your name, or if you died and I didn't notice for like 3 months . . . then we're not friends. There's a difference between friends and acquaintances.

Jaded, if you truly wanted nothing to do with him, you would just ignore him. HBK wants to pick a fight with you. You say you dont want to argue with him, yet you respond to him constantly. You're contradicting yourself.

I see nothing wrong with arguing on the internet if both people are immature enough and have enough time on their hands. But not in the Anime forum.
Quote:Originally posted by DARK OSAMU
No you don't and your "poems" are redundant, childish, and a 4 year old could write better "litterature" than that with more heart.

THANK YOU.
I will say it only once,
Please calm down and play nice

I will not tolorate spiteful flame wars, please restrain yourselfs...

Thread Locked... I better not see this happen again (this is a second one i have to do in 2 days)
Quote:Originally posted by Jaded God
What do you mean YOU GUYS? I never did anything wrong in this thread, this was an important thread. Which he likes to reply with a huge page letter with a curse here and there. I just want him to shutup. Jesus Christ.

You lying little SOB
I did not use a single swear ward in that thread. Everyone go read and who's lying. Did I call you a ass. moron, idiot in that thread? No. You did. And that's a personal insult if your brain can figure it out. It seems only when you use those wards its perfectly fine.