What are people watching? (The 2nd)
What are people watching? This question has plagued man kind for centuries. Please, with your devotion and research we can figure this out once and for all.

Or, maybe we just want to know what series are spinning in our DVD players (or grinding through our VCRs, like with my case). :mrgreen:
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
im still waiting for my dvds to come, lupin the 3rd tv series one, .hack//sign and patlabor 3 (i took a miss on one piece, this time) but at the moment im watching kenshin again, well starting today that is.
as I said in what are you watching the first(*edit* deleted that post), I just finished the fith disc of maison ikkoku, I really like it so far, (things are finally starting to heat up between Godai and Kyoko). normally I like to watch comedy and action, so a long romance such as this is a nice break :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

ps. nice to see that you are still living!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......
THERE ARE MAD KILLERS OUT THERE!!!

[Image: optimisticox.jpg]
Jungle Wa Itsumo Hale Nochi Guu
Lain
Irresponsible Captain Tylor
Naruto (as the fansubs come out)
Azumanga Daioh
[Image: gaarasig.jpg]
Lupin 3rd TV 1 allllllllllllll the way! Man, the story is fascinating and not boring to watch (hmm..sometimes I really (zetai) dispised Lupin for falling for Fumiko :evil: ). I look forward to watch TV 2 part 1 (where video is considerably modernized) :mrgreen:
Quote:Originally posted by "neoEIN"

I look forward to watch TV 2 part 1 (where video is considerably modernized) :mrgreen:

Not by much it isn't.
hmm..I quickly check the disk 3 of TV 2 part 2 and it's more colorful (less brownish or brown based) than the disk 2 of TV 1. The glimpse of the video quality of disk 3 of TV 2 reminds me of my favorite Scooby DOo :mrgreen: Me like it.
Haha. Scooby Doo's actually pretty old too. as long as you like it, that's all that counts.
Nothing, at the moment. I blew through Zeta Gundam like Oprah eating a glazed ham. I'm gonna order some more stuff, maybe. Hopefully ZZ Gundam. I'll see.
[Image: Cast7.txt]
Well I finished the disc before the last of Hikaru no Go today! So much happened I was so amazed! You people really need this show!

STEVE! STEVE! Long time no type! You should come back during your summer break. You know you want to! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
I viewed a few episodes of Kenshin last night...

Saito and Kenshin fight = 8O

I plan on watching Yami No Matsui soon.
yeah, but he said he was taking a prep course so it doesnt seem to likely kakoi.
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......
THERE ARE MAD KILLERS OUT THERE!!!

[Image: optimisticox.jpg]
Hey the PIE posted! I knew I saw his name on the list of members the other day!! That is great he is ok and doing well in school! I know he probably wont see this but just thought I'd say it anyways!
Back on subject. I watched all of GoldenBoy and it was the funniest thing I have ever seen. I never saw the last three episodes until now and am so happy how things ended! Everyone needs this show. Now onto more Rahxephon!!!!
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
I'm currently on the final disc to Hikaru no Go. I'm scared to watch it because then I will not have anymore to watch. Cry Confusedweatdrop:
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
Quote:Originally posted by "kakoi_sugoi_yama"

I'm currently on the final disc to Hikaru no Go. I'm scared to watch it because then I will not have anymore to watch. Cry Confusedweatdrop:

That was like me with Bebop. There was 1 episode I hadn't seen (the cowboy Andy episode), and I kept putting it off because I knew there was no more Bebop for me after that.

I'm still working on Fushigi Yugi and Maison Ikkoku. Also started on the KOR OVA's last night.