What are people watching? (The 2nd)
right now iam watching the X TV only on the 7th episode pretty good so far except episode 6 would pause in the middel of the episode but it's no big deal.
after that i got a bunch more stuff to watch X movie. Slayers Return
Slayers Great, and Memories
DUDE!!!
Burn up Scramble (gave up after ep 2: boring....Sad )
Slayers Season II.....eh no comments but I stopped d/ling.

My R1 Collection
Watched yesterday

Battle Royal 2
My Tutor Friend (Korean movie)
Last Exile vol 2
watching full moon wo-i really like this set so cute

watched key the medal idol set-not really my thing to bad because i just bought it not to long ago
Watched
Naked Ambition (HK movie), plenty of hot girls in this movie.
RahXephon vol 2 and 3.
People might hate me for it, whatever, but i'm working on downloading every episode of Inu Yasha. I'm only on episode 31. I also bought "Serial Project: LAIN" here. I'm working on that one since it's the last one until i get more cash or something.
Who's the more foolish, the fool or the fool who follows him?
Well, I am watching Rurouni Kenshin (fx). I am on the second disc... I am watching English Dub right now, then I'll watch Japanese with Subs. That's how I usually watch anime (start with the version I'm familiar with, finish it then watch the other version). Sometimes I watch Japanese, English after... It all depends on what I feel like. I like both versions of a series, it's like getting two sides to the same story.

Wow. This is a really long thread... does anyone read these posts anymore or do people write something to pretend that what they write will be read?:confused:
Quote:Originally posted by SirChico

Wow. This is a really long thread... does anyone read these posts anymore or do people write something to pretend that what they write will be read?:confused:

This is actually the 2nd or 3rd version of this thread.

That's why I stopped posting in this thread. I just felt noone was reading nor cared about what I was watching.

But since I did finally make a post here. Just finished up Someday's Dreamers. Gonna watch Angelic Layer disc 3 and Twelve Kingdoms disc 2 later tonight.
In the middle of Initial D Extra Stage.
Say what you will about the series, plot, whatever, but the races really get me going (and I don't even like cars that much!) and the characters are pretty good too.
<a href="http://elotroladodelburro.tripod.com">Website</a>
Figure 17 Vol 3
Wedding Peach Vol 1
Happy Lesson Advanced Episode 1-7
[Image: bl453.png]
Hehehe.

I've started Stell Angel Kurumi, ok so far, the short episodes work well for the series.