What are people watching? (The 2nd)
my friend and I have been watching gundam X when ever he comes over so I did that yesterday and finished 2 discs.
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......
THERE ARE MAD KILLERS OUT THERE!!!

[Image: optimisticox.jpg]
I'm going to watch the rest of FLCL , along with Goldenboy. :mrgreen: Trying to get my hands on some of the older favorites like Ranma. How are the HK sets? :mrgreen:
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
Quote:Originally posted by "kakoi_sugoi_yama"

I'm going to watch the rest of FLCL , along with Goldenboy. :mrgreen: Trying to get my hands on some of the older favorites like Ranma. How are the HK sets? :mrgreen:

The FX perfect collections that I have for it are great. At least in dubbed mode anyways. I never cared to check out the subs. Bella should be able to get them for you at CJV.
Ranma 1/2, Golden Boy, and Maison Ikkoku dubbed. Godly. :mrgreen:

Watched His and Her Circumstances Volume 2, and Excel Saga Volume 4. Hope I can start on my Trigun DVDs after I watch Urusei Yatsura Volume 25. :mrgreen:
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
Just starting watching Noir, Raxephon, Chobits.. but have little time for that stuff as of lately..
Noir is such a great show. You buying the R1's? Hey Schultz, it's vacation right now, and I'm writing a ten page paper. So there is tons of surfing to do. I'll end when I go back to school. Argghhhh :mrgreen:

Quote:Originally posted by "Steve_the_Talking_Pie"

Noir is such a great show. You buying the R1's? Hey Schultz, it's vacation right now, and I'm writing a ten page paper. So there is tons of surfing to do. I'll end when I go back to school. Argghhhh :mrgreen:

Couldn't stay away for long. Could you Steve? You're like a druggie that had to get a quick fix. :roll:
Hehe, it's vacation man. I start my electrochemistry course this summer, when everybody else gets to worry about how much play they get this summer. I'm writing a paper write now, so the internet is inevitable. :mrgreen:

Well I haven't watch much lately cause it my finals now (last one is tomorrow and I should really be studying now) but I got to watch the 71th episode of Hikaru no Go. So close to the end, I should have spread it out like Kakoi
hehe ya noir is great and yup i am buying the R1's of it.. ;o) Chobits is kinda reminding me of Hand Maid May so far.
Hikaru no Go is one of my most favorite shows of all time. It is so well done. :mrgreen:

Right now I'm watching some One Piece, another excellent show. :mrgreen:

and to think Steve, you said you wouldn't post any during your summer break. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson

and to think Steve, you said you wouldn't post any during your summer break. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

this isn't summer break. It's spring break. I hate writing English papers. Especially 10 page ones about poetry. I've been on the computer 24/7 so I like to get a little human contact. I'll try my best to check on the boards when school starts up again on Monday.

This place is so hard to leave alone. I always find myself coming here. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Right now I am trying to appease my Takahashi fix by watching some Inu Yasha. :mrgreen:
Watch all of Maison Ikkoku first.

This place is so hard to leave alone. I always find myself coming here. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Right now I am trying to appease my Takahashi fix by watching some Inu Yasha. :mrgreen:

yeah, I know what you mean, when I get on the computer, occationally when I type in the url I start with, www.imp and then I remember I wanted to go somewhere else so I have to delete the imp :mrgreen:
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......
THERE ARE MAD KILLERS OUT THERE!!!

[Image: optimisticox.jpg]