What are people watching? (The 2nd)
How is Argento Soma so far?
[Image: gaarasig.jpg]
It's ok, but it's hard to determine what's going to happen. Right now it seems like it's in the monster of the day syndrome that Eva went through for quite a few episodes.
I'm still working on Fuyigi Yugi - episode 42 and Maison Ikkoku - episode 78.
Episode 76 of Urusei Yatsura. Also I watched volume 2 of Noir. Great stuff.
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
Whew. Back from Anime Boston and ready to watch more stuff! Lemme see.. I'm on disc 3 of Ayashi No Ceres, just finished ep 17.. Also started and finished disc 1 of Nadia.. I know a lot of you were curious about this title.. The subs are good, the audio is fine.. The first disc skipped a couple of times but this very well might have been my PS2.. It never actually completely froze up and it wasn't a big deal.. My only complaint, which I know some people don't mind, is that there's only one opening and ending per disc. I hate this, but it sure beats paying all that $ for the R1's.. Let's see if I can remember all the stuff I saw at the con.. You're Under Arrest TV, like 3 eps from disc 1..Ai Yori Aoshi 2 eps from disc 1.. Jojo's Bizarre Adventure disc 1, which I loved.. Koihime, which was quality hentai Wink ... Colorful, with many many quality panty shots Wink ... Crest of the Stars disc 1, which is the thing this con that made me immediately add it to my list of stuff to buy...hmm what else. DNA2 ep 1 and 2, funny show. =) I think that *may* be it.. Kinda bought 32 DVD's this week so my skyscrapers are insanely high now. =P Ah well. Back to the grind today, I gotta go get ready for work. Will talk to you folks later!
Shibo -- Buying happiness...One anime at a time

Currently Watching:
Princess Nine, GTO

check out my anime DVD collection ^_^
I loved Crest of the Stars also after I saw it the first time. Shibo, if you're thinking about buying the R1's, you might want to wait a month or two. ADV's going to put out one of their "perfect collections". It comes in that crappy brick like packaging, but it is half the price of buying the discs separately.
I'm rewatching Blue Seed, on the last disc. It's a FANTASTIC anime.
And thats all I've got to say! ^.^
Maison Ikkoku finished til ep 15. Characters are charming :mrgreen: (Godai-san: YOKO-SAN, DAISUKI DESU!!!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: ).
Looking forward to receive Orange Road and to buy H2 and Touch TV soon :twisted:

These titles definitely have better substance than majority of the animes nowadays....
watched a little bit of one piece after I got back from newyork, and hope to watch some more, man! I really need to catch up!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......
THERE ARE MAD KILLERS OUT THERE!!!

[Image: optimisticox.jpg]
Quote:Originally posted by "OptimisticOx"

watched a little bit of one piece after I got back from newyork, and hope to watch some more, man! I really need to catch up!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Ok I give up I'm buying the One Piece HK sets... I was staying away because I heard the subs weren't good but I can't stand it any longer...
[Image: gaarasig.jpg]
and another one bites the dust, yeah! :mrgreen:

subs arnt the best, but they most certainly arnt as bad as everyone says them to be.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......
THERE ARE MAD KILLERS OUT THERE!!!

[Image: optimisticox.jpg]
I agree the subs are decent. I'm watching Hikaru no Go still ( going at a snails pace I want to make it last). Just recieved my One Piece as well. I also just got my hands on Wind Waker. So you know what that does to anime time. :mrgreen: Confusedweatdrop: Confusedweatdrop:
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
I cannot believe it... I actually finished Ranma season 4! Hehe. Finished the last 2 eps last night. I can't wait for the season 5 rip! =) I think a little break from Ranma will do me some good though. I also watched ep 18 and 19 of Ayashi No Ceres last night.. It's no Fushigi Yugi, but it's not a bad series. I got a Jimmy Buffett concert to go to this evening, so there won't be any anime watching going on.. Hopefully this weekend I can finish Ayashi No Ceres and watch some more Nadia.. The next series I'll be starting will be Initial D. We'll see if it lives up to all that hype. Wink
Shibo -- Buying happiness...One anime at a time

Currently Watching:
Princess Nine, GTO

check out my anime DVD collection ^_^
Fushigi Yugi, the one series that I haven't got round to watching. I wonder if it's all it's cracked up to be? :wink:
Welcome to my world.
Quote:Originally posted by "Duragon"

Fushigi Yugi, the one series that I haven't got round to watching. I wonder if it's all it's cracked up to be? :wink:

It's pretty good. I only have 4 more episodes to go. Unlike most series which you know last 26 episodes and have a main character, so you know Spike or Vash or whoever won't get killed until at least episode 26. Or with Kenshin, I knew he would have to last until episode 90 something. That takes some of the suspense away IMO. FY is totally different. Even though you know it's 52 episodes, since there's so many characters, they can kill off pretty much anyone at any time. That's one thing that makes the series really interesting for me.