Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Have you EVER?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Quote:Originally posted by Batz Kage

Spicy foods they rip right through me. Bags from my a$s, hot with pain. Preparation H, yeah, I need it so bad

Hehehe i can totally Hack Spicey food mmmmm, but not to spicey coz then you cant taste much and start sweating, not much fun to eat then...

i guess coz im of Punjabi origin i got bread on my moms currys and stuff but Punjabi cooking ia alot blander compared to other Indian cooking like Gujrati cooking - damn thats toooo Hot:eek:
Now the question is, do you recognize where that line came from?
I have heard the line......don't remember what ti is from though. I hate it when I can't remember stuff. Hmmm. Argh stupid trailer with razy naked fights. I bet my brother would like that. -___-.

Spicy food is good. It can be hard on the tongue but hey, it is alright for a while.

*Batik's ghost dances in circles*
Isnt from Austin Powers GoldMember?

"ohh i like GOOOOOOOLD"
I like silver. It matches better with stuff Tongue.
Yeah silver better than Gold anyday but not real silver coz that can cure the Wolf in Me

damns Silver Bullets

*Tranforms and goes running of into the woods to stalk my prey*

HOWL
Hey all of you little animals, say hello to rav96: Wolf Form. Don't worry he won't bite...too much Wink.

Geez, It is almost like we are having whole conversations here. Lol. It is just like msn. Lol.
Quote:Originally posted by rav96
Yeah silver better than Gold anyday but not real silver coz that can cure the Wolf in Me

damns Silver Bullets

*Tranforms and goes running of into the woods to stalk my prey*

HOWL

*wonders why someone is breathing on his neck.*
*wonders why he's out in the woods a lone*
*wonders why he's naked*
I want to know why Batz Kage is naked too Tongue
Spicy foods they rip right through me. Bags from my a$s, hot with pain. Preparation H, yeah, I need it so bad. Cuz they're coming Down, down, down, down...Cuz they're coming...

Tidal waves, they rip right through me, tear from my eyes cold & sad, pick me up now I need you so bad, it gets me so down down down down

something like that was by Blink 182, but as always while listening to my sis's music I tended to make fun of it.
I have to say I enjoy your lyrics better though.

*runs off singing a Misfits Song*
yeah, jsut the otehr day I burnt my sister a cd with like 38 something Misfits songs on it. That just reminded me of it.
Man, that's a lot of Misfits songs. I love the Misfits! *runs off singing some more*

Torn from the Heaven, they fall from the sky and wander the streets among mortal men.

They hide in shadows, keepers of the night.
*Takes the stage and starts to bellow with all passion and Glory*

"Wolfsblood"

You don't know who I'm talking to
Why? Because...
No one ever did
I feel it coming down my head

It's wolfs blood
It's pumping like it's fucking in my veins
And I feel my vertebrae shaking

And I feel my heart is dead
And I feel my muscles twitch
And I feel my stomach split