Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Have you EVER?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
That's happened to me SOOOO much!!!
Poor poor you ;_______;. I hope things get better for you soon.
I hope so too. I hope NO ONE has these same things happen to them!!
Well in any case, what should we talk about people? I am all out of ideas and if I keep my mouth clamped I will explode. As entertaining as it may be, I don't want to get hurt any time soon :p .
How about preps!! They talk like no tomarrow. HO I know FISH. Lets talk about fish behind their backs!!!!!!
Ok then...darn those fish! They are only good for sushi!
Sharks = Shushi....... that bites back........

Unless in Fin Form in a plate as soupWink
GURRR!! Edible Fish of.....umm.........Fish!! Let's eat Shark!!! mmm....yum........
Alright, Shark all around. What about the drinks? Sake anyone? *grins* BWAHAHAH! I mean. yipee ^__^.
WAAAA!! I forgot Drinks!!!!! Peach SODA!!! yum!!!! WOW!! Teriyaki Chicken!! MMMMMM........
Peach soda? WHERE? I heart peach soda ^______^.
I've never seen nor had peach soda, or atleast not that I can remember, which then again I do have bad memory...and bad eye sight...and bad hearing...damn I'm falling apart -_-
That is what seeing eye (could be used for smelling stuff too) dogs or other animals are for. Or maybe you could get one of those people from the rest homes to live with you. Lol. Drink the peach soda....DRINK IT. Heh.
Quote:Originally posted by Batik
That is what seeing eye (could be used for smelling stuff too) dogs or other animals are for. Or maybe you could get one of those people from the rest homes to live with you. Lol. Drink the peach soda....DRINK IT. Heh.

I want a seeing eye squirrel!!!!

Yes, I'm bored people, so I'm breathing life into old threads.
It is a good thing too. Nice to see you still are alive ^___^. I want a seeing eye midget. Big Grin .
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10