dvds
My review was actually pretty long, but I'm not sure if it went through. I was wondering am I the only one that ever has problems with this site crashing on them or not loading up properly? Anyways, the Love hina perfect collection has beautiful video. it's neary identical to the US release. the sound for the most part is fine too. But, for some reason the opening theme doesn't sound as loud and as clear as the rest of the series. plus all the opening and ending credits are written in japanese. they don't hardsub the titles to each episode or any signs during the series either. The spring special is all in japanese, since the dub track has not officially been released in the US yet. hope that summary helps for whoever wanted to know about the set.
I did, and thank you very much. It has to be checked over from an admin, so there won't be any crap reviews. Smile
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
My reviews aren't as thorough as they could be but I feel that I do a fairly good job of pointing out the flaws.
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......
THERE ARE MAD KILLERS OUT THERE!!!

[Image: optimisticox.jpg]
That's all we can ask. Big Grin

was that an insult?
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......

I didn't seem like an insult. Big Grin
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
I dont like the look of that smily

Does it look evil? Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
No it wasn't. :mrgreen:

ahh!! i AM GOING INSANE! oh wel might as well join the croud Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin ok thats enough :mrgreen:

Now I'm going to bitch smack you!!!! :mrgreen:

not if I can bitch smack you first!

*pulls hand back in bitch smacking position*

damn off of the subject again...this was my first thread and post...from askin bout dvds to people bitch slappin each other...
pEAsH...
I heard FX omitted episode 25 in the Love Hina set which is a shame, its a fun little episode with plenty of fanservice. Motoko has one shiny ass.
yeah, well thats what happens when the post sluts take over :mrgreen:

anyway.....
*bich smacks steve*

(I was hoping for you to make the next move but because of you not posting I am forced to end this)

NOW KISS DA FLO KISS DA FLO MUTHA FUKA! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Anyone here still buy HK Anime DVDs? garritynet 13 11,709 11-03-2013, 02:23 AM
Last Post: tanakag
  Where to buy DVDs plase PM a link AKUMA 2 2,806 08-16-2007, 05:33 AM
Last Post: AKUMA
  looking for websites and dvds Ranmafan 5 2,749 03-07-2006, 11:16 PM
Last Post: -spike-
  "24" dvds... again Cidien 5 3,022 12-01-2005, 12:38 PM
Last Post: kakoi_sugoi_yama
  Need help X files Chinese DVDs gfanikf 7 3,946 08-30-2005, 07:15 AM
Last Post: gubi-gubi
  Aqua Teen Hunger Force DVDs YokoMaru 31 9,978 08-15-2005, 08:35 AM
Last Post: Blight
  Best place to buy R1 DVDs for Canadians matthewmalay 1 1,570 11-16-2004, 10:52 AM
Last Post: Cidien
  buying dvds akira 16 6,443 11-03-2004, 07:39 PM
Last Post: takumi25
  which do u prefer manga or anime dvds? yukimoritenchen 10 4,589 07-25-2004, 08:29 AM
Last Post: Jiro Komyoji
  where to sell my dvds lenny 6 2,755 06-28-2004, 11:16 PM
Last Post: Steve_the_Talking_Pie