dvds
Quote:Originally posted by "Vinny"

I really don't like when people write a review after one episode. That tells me that one episode is good, but the rest of the series is a blank. Reviews that say 'I only had time to watch the first episode" I just skip right over.

Well thats another reason why we changed it so the Reviews have to be Approved by an Admin.. So we can filter out the shit reviews..
I need to give you guys alot of work. I have tons of reviews to write. :mrgreen:
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
well start a writing then.. I should finish a long overdue feature something where people could request reviews they want.. Since some items don't have reviews yet.. Sad
I'll be getting to it next week I promise to do a a review a night and at least one screen shot.... BUt Schultz which anime do you have that doesn't have a review yet
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
Quote:Originally posted by "morgorath"

I'll be getting to it next week I promise to do a a review a night and at least one screen shot.... BUt Schultz which anime do you have that doesn't have a review yet

*Shrugs* i don't check for reviews after i get anime.. lol its pointless then.. i can always send me your list and then you can.. hehe
baka!
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
Great sig morgorath. Big Grin I need to work on one. I have a great one in mind. Big Grin Big Grin
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
Quote:Originally posted by "morgorath"

baka!

That was wrote by me. Morgs account is my guinea pig when i need to test something.. ;o)
Will this post help? Big Grin
yea that post helped.. its all working now
Quote:Originally posted by "Schultz"

well start a writing then.. I should finish a long overdue feature something where people could request reviews they want.. Since some items don't have reviews yet.. Sad

I try to buy some stuff that doesn't have reviews. I did that with Injuh Nerwareta Idol. Not a big sacrifice but oh well. :mrgreen:
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
yeah, and I hate those early reviews that are about 2 lines that were posted before reviews had to be aproved.
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......
THERE ARE MAD KILLERS OUT THERE!!!

[Image: optimisticox.jpg]
Check out my Injuh review. It took a while to write but it was worth it. :mrgreen:

nice, looks like you edited it a few times.
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......
THERE ARE MAD KILLERS OUT THERE!!!

[Image: optimisticox.jpg]
Nothing less than perfection for you!!!! :mrgreen:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Anyone here still buy HK Anime DVDs? garritynet 13 11,364 11-03-2013, 02:23 AM
Last Post: tanakag
  Where to buy DVDs plase PM a link AKUMA 2 2,700 08-16-2007, 05:33 AM
Last Post: AKUMA
  looking for websites and dvds Ranmafan 5 2,624 03-07-2006, 11:16 PM
Last Post: -spike-
  "24" dvds... again Cidien 5 2,907 12-01-2005, 12:38 PM
Last Post: kakoi_sugoi_yama
  Need help X files Chinese DVDs gfanikf 7 3,817 08-30-2005, 07:15 AM
Last Post: gubi-gubi
  Aqua Teen Hunger Force DVDs YokoMaru 31 9,572 08-15-2005, 08:35 AM
Last Post: Blight
  Best place to buy R1 DVDs for Canadians matthewmalay 1 1,515 11-16-2004, 10:52 AM
Last Post: Cidien
  buying dvds akira 16 6,153 11-03-2004, 07:39 PM
Last Post: takumi25
  which do u prefer manga or anime dvds? yukimoritenchen 10 4,369 07-25-2004, 08:29 AM
Last Post: Jiro Komyoji
  where to sell my dvds lenny 6 2,641 06-28-2004, 11:16 PM
Last Post: Steve_the_Talking_Pie