Aqua Teen Hunger Force DVDs
I recently went to GameSTop and bought vol1. and 3 of Aqua Teen. the slipcase to Vol. 1 was damaged. i tried to contact the producer of the dvd but they sent me a form letter saying they couldn't. Does anyone have a slipcase to Vol. 1 I can have.
And why would someone give up theirs so that you can have one?
Now this questions BEYOND pointless so refer to the word under your name and have a nice day...
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
YokoMaru Wrote:I recently went to GameSTop and bought vol1. and 3 of Aqua Teen. the slipcase to Vol. 1 was damaged. i tried to contact the producer of the dvd but they sent me a form letter saying they couldn't. Does anyone have a slipcase to Vol. 1 I can have.
If it was damaged, then why did you buy it T_T?
[Image: 4c1.jpg]
^^Made by Blight

"If teachers were paid more, we'd be able to afford better drugs." -Eikichi Onizuka
Puppet Master Wrote:Now this questions BEYOND pointless so refer to the word under your name and have a nice day...

Ha, someone was meaner than me for once.
Cidien Wrote:Ha, someone was meaner than me for once.

LOL, well seriously, "Mine's fucked up and I bought it that way. Can I have yours?" is a stupid fucking question. At least see if you could buy or trade it off someone or something.
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe
Cidien Wrote:Ha, someone was meaner than me for once.

For once? Yeah here I guess but what can I say other than you can only take stupid questions for so long before your patience fades away...BTW ive ALWAYS been cruel I just never really showed it here. I still can't believe this question....

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
Uhhm, im sorry. I didn't really think of the consequences of this question. I think I'll just keep it the way it is. Thank you for posting in my topic...no matter how negative your response was. If anyone wants to lock or close this topic go ahead.
Well maybe it will work for me too then.

Hi, I own a lotta HK's I bought a long time ago when I thought I was buying R1's. I contacted the manufacturer and they said "Up yours you stupid prat". Can anyone give me their R1's of Trigun, Lain, Hellsing and Cowboy Bebop? Thanks.
Cidien Wrote:Well maybe it will work for me too then.

Hi, I own a lotta HK's I bought a long time ago when I thought I was buying R1's. I contacted the manufacturer and they said "Up yours you stupid prat". Can anyone give me their R1's of Trigun, Lain, Hellsing and Cowboy Bebop? Thanks.
sadly this isn't in the flame sectionSad
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
Cidien Wrote:Well maybe it will work for me too then.

Hahaha classic looks like im not the only one being cruel today.

- Shinobu Sensui -

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
Batz Kage Wrote:sadly this isn't in the flame sectionSad

That's why I kept it "nice". =P
Batz Kage Wrote:sadly this isn't in the flame sectionSad
I was reffering to what I wanted to say..
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
Wow, for my first topic I pretty much get the idea of what kind of people go to this board. instead of saying somethhing mean you could've jsut said "no". I'll admit it was a stupid question, but you don't have to be jerks about it.
I wouldn't expect a better reception for such a stupid question than that if you were to go to church boards...