See my anime! =)
I really need some lupin, have watched a bit, but I dont own any, and that needs to be changed :mrgreen:
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......
THERE ARE MAD KILLERS OUT THERE!!!

[Image: optimisticox.jpg]
Lupin has that effect.
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
yeah, do bad I am too occupied at the moment, but at least it will go on my "to get" list :mrgreen:
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......
THERE ARE MAD KILLERS OUT THERE!!!

[Image: optimisticox.jpg]
haha! my lupin 3rd boxset just arrived the other day (took its fucking time too), but now i shall have all the lupin i need!
my sig links to my R1 collection, anybody know if there's a version of this kind of webpage for hk's
My R1 DVD Collection, My HK DVD Collection Putting the FU back in FUN since Feb 2001
check my sig, Vic.. I just add notes to the bottom to say what's hk and what isn't.. I can't list my entire collection but I try and update it as new stuff is released in the US..Lots of times they have r2's too so I use those when necessary.
Shibo -- Buying happiness...One anime at a time

Currently Watching:
Princess Nine, GTO

check out my anime DVD collection ^_^
mod-x ur an idiot
Do you have Rurouni Kenshin, or Cowboy Bebob Smile
Moi? I have Bebop, and all the kenshin stuff except the TV series.. I traded my MI stuff away and haven't bothered to buy it back yet, although I'm sure eventually I'll pick up the MAC sets.
Shibo -- Buying happiness...One anime at a time

Currently Watching:
Princess Nine, GTO

check out my anime DVD collection ^_^
Shibo you sure have a healthy set of anime. It looks like my videogame collection. Very impressive. :mrgreen:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What anime would you like to see a sequel OR prequel too? katherine_jean 29 10,565 01-06-2005, 03:37 PM
Last Post: katherine_jean
  What Anime whould you like to see as a Live Action Movie Mantis421 67 20,924 08-23-2004, 12:31 AM
Last Post: matthewmalay
  You have to see Spawn animated version vinnyracer 8 3,746 09-15-2002, 04:33 PM
Last Post: Steve_the_Talking_Pie