What Anime whould you like to see as a Live Action Movie
gubi-gubi Wrote:There is one... Its a tv series I think and could even be Korean I think I cant remember...
I have seen it and it is quite good, I watched the vietnamese version of it and I totally liked it. Also for Snow Drop, there is a live action korean drama series of that but it is a little different but very dramatic, I also saw it in vietnamese and I also own it subtitled so if u wanna see it pm me. Anyway I think they should make a live action His and Her Circumstances and Ai Yori Aoshi. Those would be easy to do without any special effects.
[Image: WinterSonata.jpg]

A dream is like snow, it falls then it fades away through time...

~Ryoku Slayer~
With doing any LA from an anime does anybody else agree that an american film company Mirimax, Dreamworks ect would not be able to grasp the type of story anime does?
I am "Pedro" I am an afro warrior-----
Excel saga
Mantis421 Wrote:Hmmm Witch Hunter Robin get Tim Burten on board to Direct or Co direct give the story that ala Batman dark feel. I would want to see it for sure

Witch Hunter Robin live-action tv series will appear on Sci-Fi channel later this year take that as good news or bad news.
ZODDGUTS Wrote:Witch Hunter Robin live-action tv series will appear on Sci-Fi channel later this year take that as good news or bad news.

Who knows yet, I have seen Sci Fi do good and bad with some of the series it has had on the channel.
Excel saga
Mantis421 Wrote:With doing any LA from an anime does anybody else agree that an american film company Mirimax, Dreamworks ect would not be able to grasp the type of story anime does?

Yeh especially Evangelion... I mean I dont think anyone apart from the creator could even fully grasp it. The only thing they could do is pick a really obvious title and go from there.
SO in a sense an american company making a anime or manga in to a LA might have better luck just to make to series faithful get mad at them. 1 do their best to get the original creator to direct or co direct, not any of the american directors even Lucas,or Cameron. 2 change the name and say based on the anime or manga or fans don't get the idea it will be a dead match to the original story. 3 and do their best not to use american actors ex using a Clive Owen or Brad Pitt to play Spike if they ever did Cowboy Bebop. Use the Japanese actors.
Excel saga
Mantis421 Wrote:SO in a sense an american company making a anime or manga in to a LA might have better luck just to make to series faithful get mad at them. 1 do their best to get the original creator to direct or co direct, not any of the american directors even Lucas,or Cameron. 2 change the name and say based on the anime or manga or fans don't get the idea it will be a dead match to the original story. 3 and do their best not to use american actors ex using a Clive Owen or Brad Pitt to play Spike if they ever did Cowboy Bebop. Use the Japanese actors.

So basically........ You might aswell have a Jap studio do it lol! Big Grin
La Blue Girl Live Action, hmmm I wonder what's it like, I've been tempted to rent it a couple of times.