Import Anime Forums

Full Version: See my anime! =)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I liked this thread over at Arcticnightfall, thought you guys might enjoy one like it. Take a look. =)
That looks alot like my collection. We have alot of the same stuff R1 and HK. If I had a camera of my own I would take a picture. Sad Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Dear lordy..I would post a picture of mine..but you guys would laugh it is so small in comparison! But hey! I just recently got into HKs so i've been slowly collecting R1s! lol. Hmm...ohh you neeed to put everything in order in that stack..I am a neat freak kinda..so that naturally bugs me hahahaha. All mine have to be in order from "movies, anime, and so forth" and then in order from the anime series and yeahhh you get the point. Makes things much easier to locate..espically if you have such a large collection. No worries..in a year or so my collection will be there..or larger..or almost..but by then you guys will be doubled up! hahaha
Take care,
~Todd
Ahh, but if you notice the second pic is all in order on my shelves.. and my skyscraper is in order of stuff received, from left to right. So they *are* in order. Wink As I watch them they'll be filed into my collection.. once I get more shelves anyway. Wink
I have seen so many of those yet actually own so few Cry Oh well I am picky when it comes to stuff I want to own. That's why mine is so dwarved by yours. Ah well... :roll: :wink:
I don't have a camera but I'll get my friend to take a picture of all 250+ VHS and 90 DVDs. I hope he'll come over soon. :mrgreen:
I saw Anime Fiction, but where you keeping all of your hentai. :mrgreen:
You were right when you said you were a collector not a trader, shibo, my anime colection isn't quite so large as that but I have friends into anime and I can borrow their stuff and plus like Tod ( or raining upwards ) I just discovered HK anime, right in the middle of january. And since then I have bought trigun, bebop, evangelion, bebop movie, rurouni kenshin, irrestponsible captian tylor, hellsing, X, I my me strawberry eggs and some things that I cannot remember at the moment plus things that I have traded for, in short things that I had always wanted but that I could never afford. ahh.. a truely beutiful thing it is...
Anime Fiction is there, Kite and Oni Tensei are on the shelf. That's all I got for hentai, sorry. Wink I traded for Anime Fiction, the other 2 are courtesy of JJ.. I think I offended him by having no hentai. Wink
Persoanlly I'm offended too. Anime Fiction is hard to find but it's the only place where you can see Spike banging Faye. :mrgreen:
HK anime is truely a wonderful thing. :mrgreen:
yes it certainly is....oh how many times I have said that exact frase, kakoi.
Quote:Originally posted by "kakoi_sugoi_yama"

HK anime is truely a wonderful thing. :mrgreen:
I don't know if you were refering to Anime Fiction. Anime Fiction is released by drawers in Japan and there is no HK release for it. Some obscure American company releases it. :mrgreen:
I believe Anime 18 releases it. But I'm not positive. :mrgreen:
brilliant deduction steve, but u r onlu 49.9% correct, because i am 51.1% correct so i am better than you Smile no sweat Confusedweatdrop:
Pages: 1 2 3 4