See my anime! =)
I'd seriously like to know. :mrgreen:
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
Ok, by Mr. Pie's request, the updated anime collection. The first photo is the stuff I've seen and is alphebetized, the second section is my infamous skyscrapers. Missing from the skyscraper are my Nadia MI and my Initial D 1st Stage MAC boxes.. THey're on top of my DVD player cause I'm watching em. I'll include another pic of my watched anime at the end so you can see Catbus from Totoro and Ryo-Ohki from Tenchi Muyo watching over my collection. Wink Sorry about the blur.. Dunno why it's not clearer. Ah well =P

*edit*
Hmm.. well, it decided to add my pix backwards.. so, plushy pic, my unwatched pile, and my watched stuff in that order. Enjoy. Wink
Shibo -- Buying happiness...One anime at a time

Currently Watching:
Princess Nine, GTO

check out my anime DVD collection ^_^
Thanks man. The Votoms discs look awesome. Wish I had gotten in on the deal. Ah well, life goes on. :mrgreen:

ok you're not my friend anymore!!!

So where do you live again...hehehe
Hehe, I've been tracking that anime Fiction. It's definitely making it's way across the shelf. I'll take a picture of my collection after I fix the shelves.

I noticed that he has the KOR R1's in there. I also noticed his Maison Ikkoku HK's in there. I'll try and get a friend to come over with his digital camera one day and take pics for me. It might take a week or 2 though. Mine are very organized. And I have a bunch of resin statues and stuff mixed in with them on my shelves too.
Aye.. My Ikkoku and KOR stuff are some of my prized possessions. Also note the CCS stuff, my Digi Charat discs, Kare Kano, and Fushigi Yugi. My treasures. =) Kodomo No Omocha and Maramalade Boy are still in my skyscrapers but I have a funny feeling they will become treasures as well.

Currently Watching:
Princess Nine, GTO

kind of funny, you only have one eva dvd in there that I saw

but you have a lot of good stuff ahead of you:
Lain
Scryed
Hellsing (which I hated, but people say its good)
Bubblegum 2040 which is also great

*jelious
man you rich(anime wise) sunovabitch Tongue :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......
THERE ARE MAD KILLERS OUT THERE!!!

[Image: optimisticox.jpg]
Lain I've actually seen. it's just in there cause I haven't seen the HK version that I've bought.. And yeah, no eva till I can figure out a way to get rid of my complete VHS set of it.. I may try ebaying it in november or something (close to xmas). I really wanna see Kodomo No Omocha and Marmalade Boy from my pile of stuff.. But I watch in the order of purhase. Lots of you will think that's weird but I really don't wanna own stuff forever and never see it, so.. It all works out in the end. I'm almost done watching November's purchases. Wink

Currently Watching:
Princess Nine, GTO

My collection is relatively small... but the only reason for that is because I like to test out anime via fansubs before I buy them... but since I'm on 56k it's a very slow process... But college next year so hopefully things will pick up Smile

My recent HK purchases have been: One Piece ep. 1-52(fx), Azumanga Daioh Complete(AV), and CCS complete(MI). I really need to check out Maison Ikkoku since you guys are recommending it so much... can't seem to find any fansubs though... Not sure if I want to blindly make an $80 purchase.
[Image: gaarasig.jpg]
Hey Buckets, if the immortal Steve Pie AND Shibo AND Vicious all recommend Maison Ikkoku, you simply cannot go wrong. It's $80 well spent and god knows if you don't like it, post it on the trade board and someone will take it off your hands in a hella big hurry. Nice choice on getting CCS MI, btw. =)

Currently Watching:
Princess Nine, GTO

Buckets, you don't have to buy the whole thing at once. It comes in 2 separate boxsets. I know some sites that do sell it separately or you can email Bella and she might be able to accomodate you and sell it to you separately as well. That way, you'll only be spending $40-$50 blindly. But seriously, if you like Takahashi's other stuff, you have nothing to worry about since Maison Ikkoku is just as good if not better than her other works.
Shibo, tell me how the Slayers MAC set is. When you get to it that is.

Hehe will do. Slow day for me today. But a big anime watching day. Almost 9 hours! =P I'm just about to start ep 8 of Initial D. Gotta get thru Bubblegum Crisis and Crash, then I'll let you know about Slayers. =)

Currently Watching:
Princess Nine, GTO

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What anime would you like to see a sequel OR prequel too? katherine_jean 29 10,565 01-06-2005, 03:37 PM
Last Post: katherine_jean
  What Anime whould you like to see as a Live Action Movie Mantis421 67 20,933 08-23-2004, 12:31 AM
Last Post: matthewmalay
  You have to see Spawn animated version vinnyracer 8 3,746 09-15-2002, 04:33 PM
Last Post: Steve_the_Talking_Pie