See my anime! =)
Lol, my whole collection amounts to about two thirds of one of those shelves. Shibo, you truly are Otaku.

*bows in awe*
o-('-')-o HuG
|)0Y: 1337 5p34k 4n0nyM0u5
yeah, if I do end up posting my collection I will end up being embarrassed at its size, although I wouldnt call it small it certainly isnt massive :mrgreen:
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......
THERE ARE MAD KILLERS OUT THERE!!!

[Image: optimisticox.jpg]
Quote:Originally posted by "OptimisticOx"

yeah, if I do end up posting my collection I will end up being embarrassed at its size, although I wouldnt call it small it certainly isnt massive :mrgreen:

Are you referring to your anime collection or something else???? :roll:
I have huge plans to build one large shelf one my wall which will contain all my R1 Box sets. This won't be hard to fill even though the shelf will be about 11 feet or more in length.

R1 Box Sets to buy
------------------------
Ranma 1/2
Maison Ikkoku
Magic Users Club
Yu Yu Hakusho
YUA
UY
Noir
Aura Buster Dunbine
City Hunter
Vampire Princess Miyu
Maze
Tenchi Muyo OAV
BGC 2032 (old 80's one)
Macross
KOR (already own it)

God there's a lot more but that is certainly a start
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
Not too many R1's I want that are already out other than the ones I own already. Only thing I need to buy is Berserk and Steel angel Kurumi.
What about Hamtaro and Hello Kitty? ^_^

Hamtaro and Hello Kitty... The bitterest of enemies. How could you put those on the same shelf? =)
o-('-')-o HuG
|)0Y: 1337 5p34k 4n0nyM0u5
Easy it's just like putting a mirror into a Chinese fighting fishes bowl... As for me my collection is small and I AM ENVIOUS OF SCHULTZ collection. But he let's me borrow anything and everything so I let all that envy go and get him kick ass B-day presents...
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
Quote:Originally posted by "Vicious"

OptimisticOx Wrote:yeah, if I do end up posting my collection I will end up being embarrassed at its size, although I wouldnt call it small it certainly isnt massive :mrgreen:

Are you referring to your anime collection or something else???? :roll:

and you call steve perverted!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......
THERE ARE MAD KILLERS OUT THERE!!!

[Image: optimisticox.jpg]
Hahaha
My moral perversion is understood and therefore it doesn't even need to be described.

Between you me, Hustler sucks. Everybody told me how great the publication was. Too many stupid cartoons, and ads with either shemales or guys getting something up their ass. Damn You Larry Flynt. Sad

my collection sucks, must make bigger! anyone know if the second series of lupin 3rd is much better than the first? if so then how much?
Get the first boxset of Lupin the Third. It is one of the best. I really am not sure of the art style of the second series. I like the style of the new movies coming out. Much closer to Monkey Punches lupin. :mrgreen:
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
Yes the new Lupin is a throw back to his old days but the animation is top notch
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
Have you seen the Alcatraz movie? I liked it alot, but the HK's are no good if you don't have a firm grasp of the Old Nihon go. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What anime would you like to see a sequel OR prequel too? katherine_jean 29 10,564 01-06-2005, 03:37 PM
Last Post: katherine_jean
  What Anime whould you like to see as a Live Action Movie Mantis421 67 20,913 08-23-2004, 12:31 AM
Last Post: matthewmalay
  You have to see Spawn animated version vinnyracer 8 3,746 09-15-2002, 04:33 PM
Last Post: Steve_the_Talking_Pie