What is your least favorite anime? (Series)
I finally caught Schultz online for once. I've been wanting to change my name for awhile from "vicious" to "Vicious". I also asked him if I could choose my title and gave him a list of names I might want. So, yeah, I guess I got Otaking before OO. My other choice I wanted was Lord of the Rings. I know, cheesy, but I couldn't think of anything else.
I am going to go for animaster what do you think? :mrgreen:
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......
THERE ARE MAD KILLERS OUT THERE!!!

[Image: optimisticox.jpg]
It reminds me of that old cartoon show by Nintendo, Captain N: the Game Master. Strange, huh?
yeah, it is just a blend of anime and master, it was the best thing I could think of :mrgreen:
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......

MEGA CHEESEBURGER!!!

Remember when Mega Man said that Vicious?
I used to watch Cap'n N all the time! Link was the MAN!!!!
Can't forget Tetris Land either!
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
I can't remember much now, except for Simon Belmont and I remember Captain N had this gamepad on his belt which would let him do all this cool shit. It would probably seem dumb to us if we watched it now, but was cool back then.
Yeah I remember when he used the pad and paused the world and used some flying enemies as stepping stones and he barely got across them before all his pause power was used up. There was another ep with Link in it and Him an Cap'n N were shooting Keese and were sucked into this portal that Hippo and Eggplant Wizard opened. Zelda and the rest were having a picknick when it happened. There was another ep where everyone had to go inside Cap N cuz he was sick. Man that show was stupid, but you're right, it was cool back then! :mrgreen:
I sent a PM to JJ, he said he would add the rpg section, and I also asked him to change my title, so if luck holds out my title tonight should be animaster!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Hey, I just saw a preview for something that might be considered the worst anime of all time. Go to ADV's website http://www.advfilms.com/cool_stuff/trailers.asp and click on the promo for Super Duper Sumos. The last line cracked me up. It goes. . . They got guts . . and Butts. Hahaha. Seriously, go check it out. I haven't laughed that hard in a while.
wow! are you sure that was anime? that looks horrible. 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O

I saw it to BUY at Best buy yesterday with Kak! He found it actually! And it looked terrible1
yeah, just from the trailor I can tell it was the worst thing to hit the television screen ever! 8O 8O 8O 8O .... altough it is so bad that it is kinda funny :mrgreen:

I don't know if it's anime, but ADV's selling it. I just thought it was funny as hell how they have their butts flying at the screen. It was just a hilarious trailer.
yeah, I also enjoyed that dbz parody except in was supposed to be funny rather then unintentinal like super duper sumos. :mrgreen:

well it is a true anime and it blows I just know it's going to be a headliner on the animenetwork...
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What is your least favorite anime? (Series) OptimisticOx 17 9,198 03-31-2003, 07:31 PM
Last Post: OptimisticOx