What is your least favorite anime? (Series)
You need to get out of that hell hole. Remember if something is in General Babble all bets are off. This is the lawless land. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
Quote:Originally posted by "vicious"

Steve_the_Talking_Pie Wrote:You live a sheltered life. :mrgreen:

I agree with Steve. As for the gunshots, usually you don't get messed with if you don't provoke anything. And as for running drugs, nobody says me and Steve or whoever are slingin' rocks just cuz others in the area are.

But this is not anime related and I do not want to upset Suzaku again. Speaking of which, isn't Steve a moderator? I think he's a bad influence on us and lures us away from the topic at hand. After all, the biggest post slut on here other than OO is Steve. I think Steve and Suzaku need to have a meeting of the minds and straighten all this out so misguided children such as OO don't get confused as to what is and is not considered off topic.

this is general babble, yo, we can do whateva we want! yehaw doggie

*shoots gunshots into air*

*ending fiddle line begins to play*

*bends over and winks, and along with it comes a high pitched ding from out of no where*
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......
THERE ARE MAD KILLERS OUT THERE!!!

[Image: optimisticox.jpg]
There should be some order, no matter what. General Babble applies to stuff not under the Anime Discussion. I'm very loose with my ways, but I'll try to keep some order. :mrgreen:
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
yeah, but for the most part we can do more than in anime disscussion, it is remember "where the post sluts run wild" :mrgreen:
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......

Well not really because we cant run around in a computer unless you break it open and stomp on it
........ I will just choose not to reply to that stupid statement.... Confusedweatdrop:

You just did :mrgreen:
DARN! I hate when stuff like that happens, like the string of useless posts. :mrgreen:

You have contributed to about eighty of them. Confusedweatdrop:
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
Are you sure it's only 80??? :mrgreen:
yes, I was partly blaming myself and partly saying how pointless they were. :mrgreen:

yes and pointless post add up to a growing bandwith...and how do I help JJ solve that I buy more anime and bring Schultz food and Mt. Dew so he can finish updating the sight...
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
I can buy anime from JJ but I am afraid I can not bring schultz mt. Dew. :mrgreen:

WTF!? :mrgreen: Confusedweatdrop: :mrgreen:

Anyway, how did you change your title to Otaking, Vicious?
Staccatto!!!
AHHHH!!!!! he got it before me! oh well I will find another title. something clever like animaster, ok that works, now I call that so no one steal it. :mrgreen: might as well ask schultz so no one does steal it.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What is your least favorite anime? (Series) OptimisticOx 17 9,200 03-31-2003, 07:31 PM
Last Post: OptimisticOx