What is your least favorite anime? (Series)
BOY WONDER TO THE RESCUE!!! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......
THERE ARE MAD KILLERS OUT THERE!!!

[Image: optimisticox.jpg]
Well, I don't know about murders, but I know theres drug dealers all over my neighborhood. They used to deal on the street corner right across from my house. And half the kids in my neighborhood had been in Juvie when I was in high school.
Here are a few really good books on Japanese:

A Dictionary of Basic Japanese Sentence Patterns, by Naoko Chino

The Handbook of Japanese Verbs, by Taeko Kamiya

(and for the dreaded Kanji, hiragana, and katakana) A Guide to Writing Kanji & Kana Book 1 and 2, by Wolfgang Hadamitzky and Mark Spahn. Now I believe they make this in one book (bastards).

All of these books can be bought online through believe it or not www.amazon.com. These books will give you a pretty good grasp of the language. Once you start studying turn the subs off on your anime and see what words you can recognize. It's all up to you. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
alright I will check into them on amazon.com and see if I can fit them into my budget. :mrgreen:
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......

u mean guys guys havin shot at anyone or gotten shot at or have tried to stab someone on the neck?...where do u guys live???
pEAsH...
I know 10 kanji characters, the numbers 1 to 10, hehe.
ichi ni san shi..... umm thats all the numbers I know.... :mrgreen:

Quote:Originally posted by "Boogymonster"

u mean guys guys havin shot at anyone or gotten shot at or have tried to stab someone on the neck?...where do u guys live???

Does clubbing someone to death count? Confusedweatdrop:
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
A girl was raped and murder close to my house, they lefted her body on the train trackss.
I dont live in the inner city or anything so the most I can brag about are accidental deaths.... like these two people fucking in the park, and the woman was suffocated.

imagine if you were put in the guys shoes :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

You live a sheltered life. :mrgreen:
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
yes, Im so jelous! Oh the joy of gunshots in the night! the fear of not waking up in the moring! running drugs for the strange guy at the corner! I am envious.....

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Quote:Originally posted by "Steve_the_Talking_Pie"

You live a sheltered life. :mrgreen:

I agree with Steve. As for the gunshots, usually you don't get messed with if you don't provoke anything. And as for running drugs, nobody says me and Steve or whoever are slingin' rocks just cuz others in the area are.

But this is not anime related and I do not want to upset Suzaku again. Speaking of which, isn't Steve a moderator? I think he's a bad influence on us and lures us away from the topic at hand. After all, the biggest post slut on here other than OO is Steve. I think Steve and Suzaku need to have a meeting of the minds and straighten all this out so misguided children such as OO don't get confused as to what is and is not considered off topic.
This forum can go off topic. Anime Discussion shouldn't. Steve knows I'll start deleting his posts in AD if he gets off topic, because that's a place I mod. Here, it's all good. Enjoy yourself.
[Image: ShinnSig.jpg]
[ #Uke-Fansubs current projects: Gundam SEED Destiny ]
I was robbed at the Wilco a week before Chistmas. I had 30 minutes before closing up and these two guys came in. One was snatching stuff off the shelves, the other went into the womens room, climbed over the wall and I caught him on the water heater coming down. I was going to do something terrible to HIM but there were customers in the store too and if I did something the other guy would have probably grabbed one of them and slash em up real good. Luckily they didn't see me trip the silent alarm! :mrgreen: HEhehehehehe
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What is your least favorite anime? (Series) OptimisticOx 17 9,199 03-31-2003, 07:31 PM
Last Post: OptimisticOx