Anime Games
I have the ranma game on playstation. It is awful get it and fix it and you will be GOD. or at least my god. 8O 8O 8O
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
i really don't think you can 'fix' games......

and i'm guessing you're talking about the 3d fighting game.... right?

if so that game is sooooooooo old and poopy :p (though not AS poopy as the dragonballz games)
Des your right can't really fix a game (but Working Designs did great job on Lunar) But as for Ranma 1/2 I feel that with some good Character Models (3D) and thrown in a Tekken engine it would be one hell of a fighter.

But has anyone played the game The Last Blade 1 or 2 (Neo-Geo Arcade)

That has Kenshin written all over it.
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
Hopefully they would be a Tag team option. Ranma/Akane Vs. Golden Pair Vs. Shampoo/Mousse Vs. Ryoga/Ukyo Vs. Genma/Soun :mrgreen:

10 Player Mayhem. :mrgreen:
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
I know you can't "fix" it what I meant by that comment was remake it. Except this time make it good. I like the game Dragonball Legends and Hyper Dimension but other than that (barring the ones on gameboy those are fine games no not the english ones jeez) dragonball games are pretty bad some of the worst crap there is DAMN YOU BANDAI. Although the new animation for those games is great. It is the only reason to own most of the games. 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
Well, I enjoyed my version of Dragon Ball GT: Final Bout. I had the much saught after English Version, and the voices were surprisingly not that bad. It only want's pure GT because Japanese fans picked the characters, and they were mostly characters from Z. =/
[Image: ShinnSig.jpg]
[ #Uke-Fansubs current projects: Gundam SEED Destiny ]
kakoi you have some great ideas. And Suzakuseikun I feel that DBGTFB was a very slow game. The JP voices are true and very clear. But I wouldn't due a DBZ game for simple fact of money and for the most part DBZ and bad game is almost a synonym. The lastes GBA game is the best so far. And it has it's downfalls as well.
Quote:Originally posted by "morgorath"

Des your right can't really fix a game (but Working Designs did great job on Lunar) But as for Ranma 1/2 I feel that with some good Character Models (3D) and thrown in a Tekken engine it would be one hell of a fighter.

But has anyone played the game The Last Blade 1 or 2 (Neo-Geo Arcade)

That has Kenshin written all over it.

so you're not even talking about just translating games anymore.....

you pretty much want to MAKE games?.....

that's what i'm getting out of what you said..... at first i just thought you wanted to get the rights to japanese games, bring them over here, translate them into english.... and then distribute them.....
Fan Translate them. :mrgreen:

Getting rights to games could be a great thing if it were in the hands of a true fan of the shows. Any anime game in a street fighter zero 3 engine would be truely amazing. 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O
Well des your right on both parts. Games like Magic Knights Rayearth I would not change a thing and do just a straight Subtitle (and put the menus in English) But a game like Ranma 1/2 it belongs in a Tekken engine so yea I would make a game but more often I would be a subsidiary of Namco then I could use their engines and not have to suffer the wrath of the gaming gods. At least that is what Working Designs says is the easiest and best way to enter the field. Because I was told point blank on the phone that if I was to start a business a company like Capcom, Namco, or EA would buy me out with in months. So there is my ideas. First start with a Hentai Shoujo windows compatible game to get my feet wet and gain capitol and support. But like I said Des, Kakio, and all the other your advise and views have helped me a lot. So thanks.
Can you program?

The gaming industry is a hard one to get into it definetly takes money. If you have the money it would be a hellavah lot easier. A ranma game in any decent fighting engine would be good. 8O 8O 8O
Well my brother's friend programmed a good RPG called Secret of Neverborn. The story is awesome. It's in Visual Basic. :mrgreen:

Well Steve I'm learning the art of code but it is slow going. Being in the mil and such as had a major cramp on my time to study and try out my theories. I have this weird feeling I'm going to be able to program but I have no artistic abilities what so ever. So there is my problem but I have plenty of time to work on it. And will keep you guys up to date. When I do TDA (Temporary Duty Assignment) I'll be able to really study, read, and write my first game. But you guys are the best thanks a whole lot.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  need more anime style games! Ranmafan 4 4,543 06-24-2006, 07:14 AM
Last Post: Ryujin
  Video Game Anime! rav96 31 14,561 06-13-2004, 10:31 AM
Last Post: rav96