need more anime style games!
hello, i am looking for some good anime style games, it doesnt matter what system (i have em all). this is what i got, lunar 1 and 2, tale of phantasia/destiny/symphonia, star ocean 2/and the one for the ps2. grandia 3, suikoden 1, kingdom hearts 1 and 2, arc the lad collection (ps1, thinking of selling that one,) dont need any more final fantasy Smile (got them all). i think thats all the rpgs i got. i need some good ones with anime styling. thanks for the help.
You could try the full metal alchemist games. I played the second one and its pretty fun.

There's really a ton of anime style rpg's on the ps2 like Star ocean 3, the Shin megami games, Wild arms, .Hack, Grandia, Tales of Legendia.

Besides rpg's there's the Samurai shamploo games which i have but haven't played yet. Its an action swordfighting game. Gungrave is pretty fun too, its an action shooting game
My favorites have always been Nippon Ichi games. Disgaea, La Pucelle Tactics, Phantom Brave, Makai Kingdom and such.
http://www.aboutheroes.com Best comic book podcast!!! Come and join in!
I don't believe any of these is based on an anime but they are RPGs so you might like them:

Skies of Arcadia Legends (Gamecube)
Shadow Hearts (PS2)
Shadow Hearts Covenant(PS2)
Shadow Hearts From the New World(PS2)
Radiata Stories (PS2)
Magna Carta Tears of Blood (PS2)
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
Suikoden II, III, IV, V. Enchanted Arms, Xenosaga, Growlanser Generations and pretty much everything mentioned here.
"The best way to a girls bed is trough her parents, have sex with them and your in for sure!" -- Zap Branigan