Ouch
Yeah, Servebot was great if you had the right team. My favorite character though, was Son-Son. Once I figured out a way to combo the "POW" super, I had to start using her. Her taunt rules also! It's right behind Megaman's taunt in annoyance. :mrgreen:
Yea but the Vs series got out of hand... But the Capcom vs SNK that my friends is a work of art. There is some true balance in that game pic two bad asses (Ken & Ryu) or four wipper snappers(Camey, Dashlim, ect..) or one bad mama jama (Vega (bison in the USA). How you play is up to you...
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
hehe...the VS series could have some REALLY unbalanced characters and moves(Cyclops from X-men VS Street Fighter, Sentinel, Dr. Doom's rock assist, a certain air combo with Magneto, etc.), but it was still so much fun. I love Capcom VS SNK 1 & 2 also. The SNK characters are my favorites.
Geese is one of my favorite charaters. As a matter of fact I just put Capcom vs SNK 2 in my playstation last night for the first time in a while, and I had to brush up on the Deadly Rave. Probably the sweetest combo in the game. :mrgreen:
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
I had more problems getting his Rising Storm super more than the Deadly Rave. I could only do the Rising Storm on the 2nd player side sometimes. Deadly Rave makes you look cool though when you do it in an arcade.Big Grin
Hehe...My Fav was Haomaru! He is the man! CHIKUSHOOOO!!!
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
There was a certain style for Haomaru that you could pick(can't remember) and he would take off TONS with the Fierce punch slash...that was fun. :mrgreen: I think it was "K" style...something like that.
It is "K". He is the biggest bastard in the game using him in that Groove. Confusedweatdrop: :mrgreen:
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
Yup and that is why he rocks and sucks at the same time...
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ouch this has to hurt sony. Schultz 21 9,481 04-11-2005, 06:11 AM
Last Post: Cyrus