Video Game Anime!
Whats your favourite video game based on an anime?

and

What anime should a video game be made for that doesnt exist and what genre of game would you like it to be?

Answers on a Postcard PleaseWink
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
Haven't played any games based on animes...

For the second question... They should make a Trigun Third-Person Shooter. Where you assume roles of Vash, Wolfwood, Meryle or Millie. Travel from town to town on planet Gunsmoke, meet people from the show and fight the Gung-Ho guns and others. Each character could each have there own story mode too.

Send Postcard To:

rav96
In The MOSHPIT!
DragonBall Z Super Butoden 2 for the Super Famicom aka Super Nintendo. :p
Quote:Originally posted by SirChico

Send Postcard To:

rav96
In The MOSHPIT!

hahahahaha

i'm still moshing away

that reminds me im gonna see
Kid606
(electronica rock dude)

http://www.alt-tickets.co.uk/shows/Eplky...sCim.shtml

tommorow

WOOOOOOOO!!!!!! i got the tickets free! though its not the kinda ROCK i love but hey, free is free!

though i should be revising (as always, i try to revise but never really do)
damn exam period
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
Quote:Originally posted by rav96
hahahahaha

i'm still moshing away

that reminds me im gonna see
Kid606
(electronica rock dude)

http://www.alt-tickets.co.uk/shows/Eplky...sCim.shtml

tommorow

WOOOOOOOO!!!!!! i got the tickets free! though its not the kinda ROCK i love but hey, free is free!

though i should be revising (as always, i try to revise but never really do)
damn exam period

I think this was ment for the other thread you had.. lol.
nope tis for this one

i quoted the great SirChico on my location remark he posted
Wink
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
Quote:Originally posted by rav96
i quoted the great SirChico on my location remark he posted
Wink
Of course... I had to send the postcard to somewhere. And that's where you happen to be Big Grin.

Wow, it didn't take long for this thread to go off topic. Big Grin
indeed!

has anyone even clicked on the link yet in my post above?!
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
Yes, I have Big Grin. Only for a few seconds... I though I entered a hentai site...
Kid606 album cover is cool!

i wonder why?Wink
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
So far my favorite game based on an Anime would be Berserk: Sword of the Berserk for Dreamcast.. And i have tried playing the Kenshin game but too hard without reading japanese.. ;o)
Quote:Originally posted by Schultz
So far my favorite game based on an Anime would be Berserk: Sword of the Berserk for Dreamcast.. And i have tried playing the Kenshin game but too hard without reading japanese.. ;o)

Hehe the Kenshin RPG for psx... Then try the Kenshin fighter for PSX. It isn't that great but it is still Kenshin Smile
I think a Kenshin fighter would be fun... if it was done right. There are tons of fighters in Kenshin, so it would leave room for tons of variety.
I too enjoyed the Sword of the Berserk for DC.

I want to try the Serial Experiment: Lain game for Psx. Too bad it's $100 on Ebay.

I would like to see a new Ranma game for PS2. maybe cell shading, but it would have to be tastefully done to look quite similar to the show. Couldn't they do that? Ranma 1/2 was my first love.
Who's the more foolish, the fool or the fool who follows him?
i've played and obscure vampire hunter D game for playstation. it sucked. when i worked at funcoland every once in a while we would get the dragon ball z game for playstation. the game was terrible, but the diehard fans would pay $110 for it. they also need to stop with the gundam games. gungrave was a decent game but not exceptional. I would like to see a cowboy bebop game, it would be interesting because there would be martial arts fighting, air combat, space travel, bounty hunting, etc.